Thread: How to disconnect Airtel Broadband connection?

How to disconnect Airtel Broadband connection?

Hi i am using the Airtel broadband connection from last one year or so but i am not satisfied with the services provided by them and that is the reason why i want to disconnect it. The other thing that i was willing to give it a chance but the speed was degrading consistently and also the downloading speed was not that so good. So i decided to break the connection but some how i am not able to do so and also don't know the exact procedure of doing it.

Re: How to disconnect Airtel Broadband connection?

The first and the easiest way the i found is just contact your service provider and then file a complaint that you want to terminate the connection and also that you are now not more interested in using their services and kindly remove all your settings so that you are free to use any of the other broadband network. Here also you have to mention your account number or all the details of your account.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there are several ways that you can terminate your account and also you can delete it permanently, What you have to do is just send an email to the Bharti Airtel group saying that you don't need the broadband service more and you are willing to disconnect that services as soon as possible and let me free to use the other ISP instead of Airtel.

First of all thank you all of you those who have considered my problem and also for giving their vital time for finding the solution, But i would like to say you that I have tried all the possible two ways but no response from them and as said by you people that to send an official email to Bharti Airtel and i did that also they gave me a reply that they will approach me with in two to three days and the other thing is that today is the fifth day of my complaint but still failing to get the reply.

In this case i would suggest you to just call the customer care office of the Airtel and then tell them the whole scenario, But before doing this you always need to call the retention department rather in this case i will suggest you not to contact with the retention department because they will unnecessarily consume your time and will also force you to pay the further Rental. So instead of this what you do is just directly go to the customer care office and then fire on them hope this will work in your case.

dasiydee Guest

Airtel broadband connection in chennai | DSL |

airtel India’s leading broadband internet service provider in India. High speed internet service, get broadband internet connection & enjoy unlimited broadband through regular and wireless broadband DLS modems.DSL