Thread: Best ISP from LATENCY point of view

Best ISP from LATENCY point of view

Hi i am using the internet services from last few months and also i have gained some knowledge about it and the other thing is that currently i am using the Airtel broadband services i am happy from the services provided by them at present they are providing me more than 1.5 mbps speed and also the downloading speed is quite fine but the latency test is the big issue for me as i try to connect with the other server of mine which is in USA then the net goes down and the traffic is horrible over there , Can any one suggest me any other ISP that can provide me the better services than this.

Re: Best ISP from LATENCY point of view

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that i can only help you if i can know your problem in detail, The thing is that whenever you try to contact the server that is in USA then there is the problem or we can say that the ISP that you are using consumes much more load. Now what you have to do is just try and do a ping test that will tell you the exact location of the network. And also do tell me one thing that whether it happens on regularly basis or it only happens on the specific period of time.

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also giving your vital time for finding the solution. As mentioned by you that you to perform the ping test and i found the following readings: Ping time - 250ms-300ms. I can't really understand what is wrong with to or the thing that why it suddenly slows down as soon as i try to have access to such servers. And it happens on the regular basis and that too on trying to have an access on the US server.

It seems to me that your ISP is fine while it has to deal with the Indian servers but as the issue that really comes with the USA server. Now if your work is totally depended on the USA server than please try and change the service provider of yours there are many others that provide the better services than the Airtel like Vodafone MTNL or may be BSNL. Just try it and choose the one which suits you better.

First of all thank you all of you those have considered my problem and also gave their vital time to find the solution, But the thing here is that i need the best in the business with the large latency if you people don't understand what it is then it the the number of packets traveled over the network and i also need the same thing of more packets to travel at a time. so please suggest me the better plan or the better broadband service that will provide me the best service.