Thread: How to get 200+ kb/s Download Speed in Rs.750

How to get 200+ kb/s Download Speed in Rs.750

Hi i am using the Dell vostro and using it from the last three to four months and also having no problem what so ever but i have got frustrated of the internet services that are being provided to me, And now i want the best one in the business the other thing here is that i want the fastest of all. All the requirements that i need for web surfing are as followed :
    • Unlimited download
    • Downloading speed of 200 Kbps
    • And that to to in monthly charges of - 750 Rs per month

Is it possible for me to get please help.

Re: How to get 200+ kb/s Download Speed in Rs.750

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you require a lot more fro a few to spend. I will suggest you to leave this and try and search the better plan for you that will help you to get faster download. The other thing is that i don't think that you will get the unlimited download in just Rs 750. Its just too high that you are demanding, Please try any other plant that will suit you the best.

It seems to me that you are demanding a quite high but still i think that i can help you in this case, The thing is that you just use the Hathway plan that is of 4 GB for four months just for 300 Rs per months , The best thing in this plan is that they will also carry forward your remaining download limit to the further upcoming month and n loss of your downloading limit is done.

I was also got by the services provided to me by the internet service provider of mine, But in this case i will suggest you that please don't demand the things that you will never get. Or in case if you will get such type of services then they will not last for longer period in fact i guess that this are the offers that are set up in the initial stage that to for customer acquisition , So better not to do any foolish thing , just be patient and wait for the best one to come, Or go web and serach for the best that suits you the best.

Now a days Tata is increasing their broadband services so that they can acquire more market in the current business. Also the services provided by the Tata broadband is fine and also it is the best. As mentioned by you that you need unlimited download than i have a plan that suits your needs the Tata Unlimited download at day and night but the rate is quite high it is 1000 Rs monthly charges they are high because now you cant afford of giving such services at a cheap rate. The other thing tat you will not find the same service anywhere else in India.