Thread: Recommendation for unlimited broadband plan

Recommendation for unlimited broadband plan

Hi i am having a dell vostro laptop and using it from last few months , it is the best i have ever had, Also the thing is that it serving me the best i am happy that i own a Dell vostro. Now i need a broadband service that will provide me the best internet service, I am looking for the internet connection that provides me the best services with the fastest speed and also with unlimited downloading speed also must be providing me the best surfing services.

Re: Recommendation for unlimited broadband plan

I have gone through your problem or rather i would say that it is the concern and it seems to me that there is nothing to worry about it there are lot of plan that can help you in this case but i will suggest you to go with the BSNL BB combo home pack, This the plan that suits the best for your requirements the other thing that it will also give the 512 kbps speed, and also it is the government plan which will never cheat you in your services.

It is good that you are moving towards the latest technology , So as mentioned by you that you need the fastest network which will provide you the best services the other thing is that it is hard to find one but i will suggest you to try and use the Hathway internet connection services. The best thing in then that they provide all the specification that you need. Now the plan that suits your requirements is the one of 4 months unlimited download and the plans renews after each four months. The only thing that you need to do is that you have to update your account after every four months.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are keen in taking the best in the business and also the line that will satisfy your needs. So in this case i will suggest you to go with the MTNL broad band services , it is the one which has the government authority and also will provide the best of the services to you the other thing is that you will never get any kind of problem in it. The MTNL unlimited download plan will suit you the best because it gives you unlimited download with the speed of 350 kbps at only 500 Rs per month.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As mentioned the requirements by you i will suggest you the Tata broad band services that will provide you the best services that you ever had enjoyed. The one more thing that i would like to mention here is that it also provides the USB internet access also that will boost your performance . Also there is the plan that suits your requirements.
    1. Plan Name: Infinity 384
    2. Download Speed: 384 Kbps
    3. Download Speed at night: 384 Kbps
    4. Upload Speed:256 Kbps
    5. Downloads: Unlimited
    6. Minimum monthly charges: 1000 Rs
    7. Bundeled services:NA
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you are still not satisfied with the services than do just one thing try the new in the business and also currently gaining more market . It is nothing but the Hathway broadband services which provides you the best wired and wireless services available and that to in the cheap rate which is affordable to you. I have a plan that suits your needs the best which is the four month 4GB plan. Just give it a try to it and then check whether it will fulfill your needs.