Thread: Broadband in India: Bangalore Wimax'd

Broadband in India: Bangalore Wimax'd

Hi , Bangalore is India's fastest growing city in IT field, I want say that the IT is spreaded all over India by Bangalore only now the latest news is that it will start to use the Wimax'd , Now some must have came in a worry that what is wimax'd but it is nothing but the fastest and the best internet service providing company in India. The acronym to WiMAX is nothing but Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, IT is a telecommunications protocol that provides fixed and fully mobile Internet access. Now Bangalore has announced that there will be wireless internet access from anywhere in the city but it will take time to happen and also will be a great aspect to the Indian IT sector.

Re: Broadband in India: Bangalore Wimax'd

It is good that India is growing in confidence in the IT sector also the best part i liked that the wireless internet access through anywhere in the city, But the question comes in my mind is that is it really possible that the state can provide such a power full network and that to is such a short period. If they do than it is really appreciable but as the network of the mobile companies goes down at regular basis that how the broadband will be able to capture such a large area.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

blush Re: Broadband in India: Bangalore Wimax'd

It is really nice that the city like Bangalore is progressing in the IT sector, The idea of providing the wireless internet through out the city are fine but what about the bills that the customers have to pay , Because it is not possible that they will provide this thing for free and also i want to tell you that in the country like India the chances are really less that they will not demand money from us.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Simply great if such things are going to happen, As i stay in Mumbai is it possible that this idea can be implemented here also and also the city is far more developed than the other cities in India also it is the business capital of India. One more thing i would like to mention here is that In the country like India many of ideas are come into picture or we just here about them but very few of them are then further implemented, So it better to keep our mouth shut until the the actual implementation of the Wimax is done.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Yes it is the best thing that the country is progressing now a days , the other thing is that Bangalore is the fastest growing city in the world in the IT sector also the best thing in it is that people who are keen in knowing what IT is are always welcome in the Bangalore institutes. The main thing is that they are trying to give wireless internet services throughout the city i am confused that how they are going to manage it.