Thread: MTS Mblaze tariff plans for Mumbai and Pune

MTS Mblaze tariff plans for Mumbai and Pune

I am looking to purchase a new wireless internet connection that I will be able to use in the several cities. I have heard about the new MTS Mblaze Wireless USB modem that can be used for laptop and desktop computers. But I don’t know the actual tariff plan of this wireless internet usb modem. So, if anyone has got some details about the various plans offered by this service it would be very helpful. Thanks

Re: MTS Mblaze tariff plans for Mumbai and Pune

I also want to buy this same MTS Mblaze for my new Sony Vaio laptop because I do not want to buy a fixed wired internet. Actually I want to buy internet connection that can provide me mobility with my laptop so that I can use internet while I am moving from one place to another. And there are also alot of usb modem from different companies and so I wanted to compare which one is the cheapest among one another. Any idea

I have purchased and used the MTS Mblaze for almost six months right now and I will suggest you not to buy this usb modem because sometimes the usb modem gives you a speed of upto 20-30 kbps only while I am shifting from one place to another and this quite annoying for wireless internet users. I am strongly recommending you not to buy this usb modem instead check out some other similar wireless device.

You can also purchase a new USB modem that will be able to provide you better and faster speed of internet as compared to the MTS Mblaze usb modem. I am using the Tata Photon internet usb modem from last 3 months and I am quite happy with it. With the help of this usb modem I have downloaded a movie of 1.5 gb within 2 hours approximately on my laptop. That is why I am suggesting you to go with Tata Photon, it is very reliable and also gives good download speed.