Thread: Auto Rapidshare Downloader for BSNL Broadband

Auto Rapidshare Downloader for BSNL Broadband

I want automatic downloader, currently I am using Autoconnect downloader from DEXTER in order to manage unlimited night downloads. But I have a problem I need to wake up for any rapidshare downloads. Because I am a free user I need to restart my Modem in order to start a new download. Does there is any downloader that can download the one part and reboot the modem and then again download the second part? If there please inform me.
    Last edited by Victorious; 08-10-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Re: Auto Rapidshare Downloader for BSNL Broadband

Even my requirement is same as your download requirement. I tried some downloader but they did not meet my expectation. Right now I am using JDownloader and It does what I need. It restart the modem automatically after downloading one part and start downloading the next part and I do not need to wake up in between. You can try this one. I will suggest you to make use of this downloader to solve your issue.
    Last edited by techman; 08-10-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Even I too have the same problem so I downloaded the JDownloader but I have the problem when configuring the Reconnection tab. I try to do it by reading the tutorials but I was not able to make any changes. Can you send me the batch file to reconnect to net. I am having teracom type 1 modem and i do not use wi-fi. your effort will be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by newtech; 08-10-2010 at 07:49 PM.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

You can try this technique to meet your requirement:
    1] Create batch file
    In notepad type following
    rasdial broadband myusername mypassword
    where broadband =connection name, myusername =user name, mypassword=password
    Save as connect.bat
    2]In another notepad type
    rasdial broadband /disconnect
    where broadband =connection name
    Save as disconnect.bat

3] Go to start menu and select ACCESSORIES/SYSTEM TOOLS/SCHEDULE TASK
    You will get an option to schedule your task and browse the connect.batch file. You will be asked for username and password provide correct one.
    4]Click finish.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Thank you for your valuable information but I was unable to use the batch files with JDownloader. I create the two batch file as told by you and wrote them in JDownloader but nothing happen. I try change the IP address and method for reconnecting but nothing works. So inform me what I did wrong and now how I can set it. So that I can get the desired output. Your effort will be appreciated.

In which mode you are in pppoe or bridge mode? This will work only in bridge dialer mode. To do this just go to WAN setting page and you will see an entry with 0-35. Just Edit it and browse the page. In the page you will see an option to navigate between the pppoe and bridge mode. Just change this mode to bridge and create a dialer for network. Hope this will solve your issue.