Thread: Tata indicom photon plus plans

Tata indicom photon plus plans

Tata Photon Plus is a new Mobile Broadband Service. Tata Photon+ – the next generation technology offer a great mobile internet connectivity solution. With Tata Photon Plus you at the present have right of entry to the internet at never before speeds on the move. Can anybody know the full plans of Tata indicom photon plus. Please update.

Re: Tata indicom photon plus plans

The new USB Modem enable you to knowledge Tata Photon+ Mobile Broadband service from where you are. So now go in front and subscribe to this innovative new service from Tata Teleservices along with the new USB Modem & enjoy a truthfully world class, first of its kind internet experience. Never before speeds- With Tata Photon+ – Mobile Broadband Service you now have access to internet at super fast speeds using the new USB modem.

TATA Photon plus Broadband is presently available only in Delhi, Patna, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Dehradhun, Shimla & the circles of J & K, Assam & NESA States. The USB Modem device of TATA Photon Plus price is Rs.2,499 and the monthly tariffs are different for the different regions.

There are two main USB broadband Devices in India now a day. One Tata Photon Plus and other Reliance Broadband Plus. I give you complete Tata Photon Plus Review Usb Broadband Device. I will tell you about my personal experience of testing both devices Tata and Reliance Broadband Device. This is something which makes Tata Photon better then reliance broadband plus. Tata launch Tata Photon TV which will give you access of 40 channels on the Same Tata Photon Broadband device.

Tata Photon gives download speed of 700-800 KBPS where as promise speed is 3.1 MBPS. This speed is good sufficient for normal user so don’t bother much about speed. However I did speed contrast of Tata Photon and Reliance Broadband Plus. Reliance Broadband gave speed of 1.8MBPS when I tasted. So that the reason why I bought Reliance Broadband Plus. Tata Photon will have good connectivity as you can find Tata Network everywhere in India easily.