Thread: TATA and Reliance lease line

TATA and Reliance lease line

I am really fed up with the BSNL Broad Band and the speed that it is giving. I have decided to go for the TATA or Reliance. I just want to have some information on the TATA and Reliance lease line. I want the complete information on this. Has anyone any idea where I can get the information on the costs of the plan along with the speed? If someone is already using the lease line then please advise me on the same.

Re: TATA and Reliance lease line

Please do not opt for the Reliance lease line. I would suggest you to go with the Airtel / Tata Teleservices, Reliance lacks on any kind of support processes in place. Although there is no problem with the link and it is stable, but when it goes down then it is seriously a headache. You will not get the support from their side. When you call their support desk the standard response that they give is that the systems is down and if possible please call us after some time, and when you contact them later they say that you have not registered a complaint and hence nobody is working on the problem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Well I also totally agree to what techman said. I have already faced the problem with Reliance. From my personal experience I have seen that the remote downtime is 24 hours. When it comes to metros then it varies in between 1 hour to 4 hours. I have faced a lot of problem with the Reliance, and I am fed up with the excuses that they give. I do not know about the TATA but I would seriously advise you to go with something else instead. I would prefer to go with the Airtel instead.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Actually it is true that when the link of the Reliance goes down then they take about 24 hours to get it up. They cannot guarantee you the approximate uptime of the link. Also in addition to all these when you all go to the tech support they have the same old answer keep on repeating that their NOC team is working on it. I am of the opinion that their NOC team themselves do not know anything and just want to pass the money.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Well I think that many of them here will disagree with me but Reliance has come up with something very interesting for me. My office has a Reliance connection, and according to available data that I have, we had three breakdowns in the month of July. The maximum delay was approximately one hour. In the month of June had a single breakdown and that in May - April there were two and three. I would like to conclude that the execution time max to max was about an hour or less. I would give thumbs up for the Reliance.

I want to tell you all that are seeking the lease line that the cost of leased lines wholly depends on the city where you are. Also it depends on the distance between where you want the connection. I would suggest you to contact the Customer Care of the Reliance and get through information out from them. They can depending on the location will give you the exact scenario of what would be the real cost. Hope that you will get something there.

Thanks a lot to all the members. From the above various posts I have come to the conclusion that I should give up the idea of getting the lease line from the Reliance, and do some more research for this thing. If I will not get anything more for this then I will go with the leased line from the Airtel’s desk. Thanks a lot for this entire thing. I will search for the TATA in addition. Hope that you all will post something in addition for this.