Thread: Nokia Siemens C2110 LEDs Blinking

Nokia Siemens C2110 LEDs Blinking

I am having Nokia siemens C2110 modem and it is not working it's light ic continuously blinking. When I connect LAN cable and turn on PC the phone line is disconnected and its all three lights start blinking.I try to reset the modem but this doesn't help to solve my issue. I even try this modem on laptop and over there i have the same issue. does any one know any solution to my problem or Is my modem is out of order? Thank you in Advance.

Re: Nokia Siemens C2110 LEDs Blinking

Try hard reset and if this does not solve your issue then report your problem ro BSNL customer care and ask them to exchange the modem. I think you need some technicians help so it is better to call the BSNL tech support and get your problem fixed by them and don't try to do manual setting. Also ask them about the CD and the USB cable. Hope after this you will have no issue with your modem.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Thank for your suggestion today I went to BSNL office and they replace my modem. i ask about the USB and CD and they give me both the things. And Yes CD contain the manual. By the way after installing this modem my connection is working now fine. thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. Are these two modem are same Nokia siemens C2110 and siemens C2110?

I have the same modem and it is working fine. But now it is not getting connected to internet when I had updated firmware. After this unable to login in siemens C2110 modem. All the led are blinking except power light. Does any one has any solution to this problem? Please inform me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

If you are a new user exchange the modem. When you update firmware are you able to access the modem login page? And Do you have manual? Check this Go to start/run and type cmd and this will open command prompt. Type IP/config/all make sure that you have not disturbed setting in TCP/Ip properties. And possible post the snapshot of the page so that we call provide some more help to solve your issue.

Which operating system are you using/ If you are using a new OS such as windows 7 or XP then update the firmware. Because the older version of firmware are not compatible with the new Os they support to the older operating system. so the best thing you can do is upgrade the firmware version and try to get the latest version of firmware.

Perform the following step:
    1.First Disconnect all the phones from different rooms
    2. You should connect Rj11 cable to one telephone junction and make use of ADSL splitter.
    3. Connect from ADSL port of splitter to modem
    4. If you need then connect other Rj11 to phone
    5.Now set up your Net connection
    6.Noe you might be able to connect to the Internet.