Thread: Unable to save Username and Password in Netconnect Software

Unable to save Username and Password in Netconnect Software

I am having one issue with the NetConnect Software of mine where i am Unable to save Userame and Password in Netconnect Software. I have installed the software properly and did not got any error during installation. I have saved the Username and password during the first connection and it was working and i can easily surf with the same. But when i disconnected and connected again it ask me for username and password and it was not saved. Repeated the same procedure but still getting the same issue. I am running Windows 7 on my machine. If any one is having the solution for same the please let me know how to get rid of the same. Thanks in advance.

re: Unable to save Username and Password in Netconnect Software

This seems to be the issue with the driver which is not installed properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. Did you tried reinstallation of the Netconnect Driver? If not yet then i will advise you to first uninstall the same and after that install the Netconnect drivers properly using the CD. Now again save username and password and see whether it is working with the issue of yours. If this is not working for you and you are still having issue with the Username and password then i will recommend you to troubleshoot the problem with the help of the Reliance.

Call on then Reliance customer care number and ask about the problem that you are going through. Just let them know about the problem with the saving of the Username and password and you will be given proper solution for your problem.

By going through the suggestion of yours i have worked with the issue of mine. Now i can save the username and password easily but new problem is generated again. Now i am getting some error while trying to create Network setting. Every time when i am trying to to do so i am getting the error message which is error code 680. Does any one knows how to create a new Network Setting? I hope to get solution for same.

The error which you are getting is related to the Modem which is causing the issue with the Network setting. To work with the issue i will advise you to remove the data card from the system and after that check for the dial software and see whether it is working with the dialing of the number or not. If the dialer is working then restart the system and connect the data card to whether this time you are getting the connectivity or not. If the above solution is not resolving your issue then i will suggest you to repair the installation of software which might fix the issue. To repair the installation just insert the CD of the driver into the CD ROM and later in select the install product which will ask for modification in installed application click on Yes and proceed through the same.

Re: Unable to save Username and Password in Netconnect Software

This is a modem related error. To correct the problem, do the following:

Kindly remove the datacard and reinsert it and check in dialer software window that the dialing number or phone number type is #777. If yes, restart PC/Laptop and try to connect again. If all above fails, uninstall and re-install driver. To uninstall data card software- Go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel. Open Add or Remove Programs. Select the program of data card from the list & click on Remove to uninstall the data card. To install data card software- Run the setup file of data card software from the CD & follow the instructions.

To know about the creating Network Setting Go through following step:

• Enter [Setting / Network Connection Settings]
    • Click<new>button
    • Input name in <Profile Name>
    • Input information as required
    • Click <Save> to finish.

Re: Unable to save Username and Password in Netconnect Software

I am not sure about the issue which you are going through but after looking to your problem and searching for the solution of the same i have come up with the certain post on this forum which might help you to resolve the issue related to the Netconnect issue. I will advise you to have a look it once and see whether any one of them is helpful for resolving the issue with the same or not. Here are the link for some post related to Netconnect.

Reliance net connect not working with windows 7
    Reliance netconnect datacard gives modem not installed error when used
    Reliance NetConnect Sierra modem installation