Thread: tata indicom Best plan for unlimited std in tamilnadu

tata indicom Best plan for unlimited std in tamilnadu

The tata indicom is the operator which is used by me,i mostly use this for making the std calls, so please any one let me whether there are any std plans so that i may make calls to the tamilnadu, the call rates should be low, so are there any new denominations which i may make use of them,the plan suppose to be unlimited.

Re: tata indicom Best plan for unlimited std in tamilnadu

The unlimited std postpaid plans which you want for the tata indicom, so according to that local tata to tata unlimited calls you have the recharge of RS 75,99 and 149.The std plan is of Rs 99 where you get the 50 minutes std free for per month, while in roaming you get 2 RS incoming charge the charge of 50Rs and you get 100sms to sny phone in india.

The unlimited offer provided by tata indicom at just 199RS, This pack offers Unlimited Onnet free calls to any local Tata phone. All other network and STD calls will be charged at 50 paisa per minute.The unlimited offer for 599 provides STD callings to Tata Indicom Network plus 30 Local + STD off-net minutes free per day for 30 days, 30 additional Local + STD off-net minutes free on Sundays.

As per the postpaid plans there are even many unlimited prepaid plans,The unlimited offer is designed keeping three user categories in mind, leading to three different offerings—Unlimited Tata-to-Tata Pack; Unlimited Local Call Pack and Unlimited Local & STD Call Pack.The Unlimited Tata-to-Tata Pack is available in denominations of Rs 595 and Rs 995 and offers a validity of three and months, respectively, with unlimited local calls between Tata numbers, while calls to other mobiles will be charged as per the base plan.

The prepaid denominations are done according where the Unlimited Local Call Pack, is priced at Rs 97 and Rs 299, and provides a validity of seven days and 30 days, respectively, offering unlimited local calls to Tata numbers; for non-Tata numbers, 30 minutes of free talk-time can be availed of daily, with double that talk-time being offered free on Sundays.