Thread: Tata indicom Worst Network

Tata indicom Worst Network

Hi,
    i am using the tata indicom postpaid connection, the problem which i am facing is there is no proper network provided by this operator, when i try to send the mails i get the error message of no service, i am even not able to make calls from my mobile so for the complaint i have to call from the different operator,so any help me to give any suggestions for this.

Re: Tata indicom Worst Network

The tata teleservices is one of the fastest growing dual technology, it provides the world class internet service through the cdma network , it has developed the cdma 3g technology in india, Tata Teleservices Limited along with Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited have a subscriber base of 36 million customers.

There are some features for the tata indicom prepaid connection, the prepaid card may be bought from the tata indicom outlet or the dealer,the tata prepaid helps the users keep the tab on the monthly expenditure,these prepaid cards come with the different denominations, there are different prepaid plans for the customers where these plans have the unique benefits.

The network problem which you have for the tata indicom, so i would like to inform you that, you may visit customer care center for the benefits of it and launch a complaint for it, there may be even possibilities to refresh the network so there are two options in your handset to select network manually or automatically where the selection may refresh the network.

The problem which you are facing is the similar kind of problem which i am facing with my prepaid tata indicom network, the internet facilities are not able to be enjoyed on my mobile due to bad network, even i am not able to make use for calling as the calls get dropped in between, so any one help me to know how to improve the network

Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    The problem which you are facing is the similar kind of problem which i am facing with my prepaid tata indicom network, the internet facilities are not able to be enjoyed on my mobile due to bad network, even i am not able to make use for calling as the calls get dropped in between, so any one help me to know how to improve the network
    Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

ThumbsUp Re: Tata indicom Worst Network

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Hi,
    i am using the tata indicom postpaid connection, the problem which i am facing is there is no proper network provided by this operator, when i try to send the mails i get the error message of no service, i am even not able to make calls from my mobile so for the complaint i have to call from the different operator,so any help me to give any suggestions for this.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.