Thread: How to confirm Photon+ Coverage in my Area

How to confirm Photon+ Coverage in my Area

The internet connection is required for me, so i am interested in getting the tata photon plus, the querry which is in my mind whether i would get the network coverage in my area, does anybody have the idea about it, what has to be done to get better connection in the area, is this broad band best preferred for me.

Re: How to confirm Photon+ Coverage in my Area

The tata photon broadband which you would like to use,according to me there is must requirement to specify the area in which you would like to use this services,so this services are mostly available in the areas of Agartala, Aizawal, Ahmedabad, ,Ankleshwar, Baddi, Bangalore, Baroda, Belgaum, Bellary, Bhubanban, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Daman, Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Gandhinagar, Goa, Golaghat, Guwahati, Hubli, mumbai.

The problem of network coverage for the tata photon plus, it is the one which works with the usb modem,it has the speed upto 3.1mbps the speed mostly depends on the time of the day and the web page being accessed , the speed is upto the isp, these plans starts from 500 to 1500 per month, the usb modem is one time charge of 3600.

You are supposed to get the better speed if you are in the city areas,the speed you gain is upto the 3.1mbps, there you receive the full signal strength, the download speed is of 3.1 and practical speed gain is of 2.5,when there is mostly some issue in the temporary network problem at this time you have the low service.