Thread: Reliance Big tv HD price in Mumbai

Reliance Big tv HD price in Mumbai

Currently I am using a traditional Cable TV for LCD TV which is having a resolution of 1080p which is known for producing high definition quality. I want to buy a new HD DTH service for my tv. I have heard that reliance big tv has also launched a new HD DTH services. But I don’t know what is the price of this reliance big tv hd. I reside in Mumbai so if anyone knows what the features and price of this service then please let me know about it. Thanks

Re: Reliance Big tv HD price in Mumbai

I am also looking to buy a new DTH service for my Samsung LCD Full HD TV. But I found that the reliance big tv hd is offering set top box of rupees 4990 which is too much costly as compared to the other HD DTH service. I have checked out the tata sky hd which comes in nearly half rate of the reliance big tv hd for about Rs. 2599 and there are also five HD TV channels which is greater than any other DTH service provider. I wanted to confirm whether this is true or not?

Reliance BIG TV HD DVR is the latest Digital Video Recorder by Reliance. With the help of this device you can also record, pause and play live TV serials and enjoy High Definition video. From what I have gather so I have few special information regarding Reliance BIG TV HD DVR set top box which are as follows:
    • This set top box contains 160 GB storage space for recordings.
    • It is also able to record 200 hrs of video recording and you can pause, forward or rewind your TV channels.
    • Watch one tv serial even if you record different serial on different channel.
    • You can generate programs from your own recordings.

There are many more DTH service providers available in the market which are providing HD channels service. Reliance Big TV is costlier compared to others with a cost of Rs. 4990. Below are some alternatives that you can also go for:
    • TATA Sky HD at Rupees 2599
    • Airtel Digital TV HD at Rupees 2840
    • Sun TV HD at Rupees 2940
    • Dish tru HD at Rupees 2990