Thread: Reliance GSM Rajasthan Recharge Details In Excel File

Reliance GSM Rajasthan Recharge Details In Excel File

I have a Reliance card and I am looking for full detail about the topup and recharge provided for reliance phones. I am not getting the full details on the website and I need all the details on the recharge of the phone. Also I am looking for a better smart phone for my usage. I think for that Blackberry Storm 2 is a nice option for internet and smart phone usage. What are your suggestion.

Re: Reliance GSM Rajasthan Recharge Details In Excel File

Below the post I had attached a pack post for the Reliance recharge. I had provided details on the gsm and cdma both from local to all the pack which are provided by reliance phone. Blackberry Storm 2 is a nice phone that can surprised you by screen which is quiet bright and well contrasted with a resolution of 360 x 480 pixels of 3.25 inches, mounted on springs.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I had got details on the Reliance voucher. It is quiet correct that you might not find details on the voucher on the site. There are some best pack which I usually recharge. Like Weekend Masti pack. This pack gives unlimited free calls for Saturday and Sundays. And the price for the same is Rs. 45. Which is quiet nice and easy for those who wants limited support. See the below file.

I have a CDMA smartphone from Reliance and here internet was the prime need of mine. There are really lots of plans which are hidden and hardly known to people. But they are offered by Reliance. I got this file on the CDMA phone. One of the scheme from that I use is Lite Night Pack. This pack comes for Rs. 42 and gives you free calls from 11pm to 6 am. The offer is valid for 30 days. Have look on the same.

There are some local packs that I enjoy the most. They have good rates on CDMA phones. There are local packs of Rs. 40, Rs. 80, Rs 24 and Rs. 44. The first one recharge of Rs. 40 gives you a 20 p/min charge and gives you 200 mins for the thirty days. In the same way you get 100 mins on the last too. So that gives you a bit help in case of no money.

Blackberry Storm 2 is a nice phone with great looks. In the phone the user selects the application he wants to start then in a second step, once the icon turned blue, it supports (click) on the screen, which then sinks slightly and makes a slight vibration to signify that the order has been registered. The phone is best supported for internet and other works. I like social networking on the same.

Reliance offers some Blackberry phone but the issue is that I am not sure which models. It comes in Airtel and other services also. But the issue is that there are some fixed schemes on the phone and you cannot upgrade the same. But you can use cards and enjoy the different offers on the same. I will go for some other brand from HTC or Palm for this.