Thread: Blank Ruim Card

Blank Ruim Card

Recently my friend has purchased a new RUIM enabled handset that is Samsung 265. Previously he was using Nokia handset that non-Ruim. When he purchased that Samsung 265 piece at that time he was told that he can buy any blank Ruim card from any Reliance web world and then number will be transferred to this phone but the problem is that when he visited Reliance Web World he was told that they only give blank Ruim Card with the handset. So I want to know is there any way to buy this card.

Re: Blank Ruim Card

It is not true that they only provide the Ruim card only with the handset. They have to issue this card if you submit all the documents, if they are not doing so then tell them that you will complain to their DoT. If you say so, then surely they have to provide the Ruim card to you for the number you need. I do not why they are saying so but have to provide the card if you are submitting the documents.

I totally agree with the above reply that they have to provide the blank ruim card within the cost of Rs 100/-, and there is no need to submit the document for that purpose just tell them if they are not going to give the card then you will complain about them to their DoT. I think that they are only acting for selling their handsets.

Thank you for the support and help you all have given, my friend has got card from Reliance web world just for Rs 100 and there is no requirement of submitting any kind of documents. It is true that they just want to sell their handsets to the customers. We must launch a complaint against this kind of behavior with customers.