Thread: Reliance Best Roaming Plan

Reliance Best Roaming Plan

I want to know the Reliance Best Roaming Plan for my CDMA prepaid. The current plan that I m using is charging me Rs 0.50 for one minute and for sending SMS it is around 0.01for single SMS. Now I am looking for something better than this because I am going out for few month hence I will be charged for roaming and this plan will not be the best for me at that time. One more thing I will like to bring your notice that most of my outgoing calls are on Reliance network.

Re: Reliance Best Roaming Plan

According to me you should go for nightcalling package that is “BrightNight” or you can also go for unlimited calling. But the thing is that I have only use the “BrightNight” plan in which I have enjoyed free calling at the night time from reliance to reliance and for other network it is around 25 paise. I can only give you guarantee for the “BrightNight” plan because I have used that thing more than three times.

I will suggest you to go for 995 plan for the period of one month and after that you can come back your current plan. The benefits of 995 plan is that you can enjoy free incoming from any network you want and will be allowed to all to any Reliance customer whether it is CDMA or GSM or FWP anywhere in India. The STD charges are one rupee per call and fifty paise for SMS and the best thing is that is same while you are roaming.

I think the plan you have suggest is the best suited for me. It will better to go for 995 plan for one month and then come back to the previous plan that I am using. Thank you for providing this valuable information. Actually I was not having any idea related to this plan and I have never thought that there is any plan available in RCDMA.

Sorry to say this but I think you are having postpaid plan and this 995 plan is for prepaid customer. If you want to convert your postpaid account to prepaid then there is no problem going for that but if you want the scheme in postpaid plan then one paise for one second is the best plan for you, but it will be better if you discuss this topic in any Reliance WebWorld that is near you.

The best you can go for is one paise per second and one paise per SMS and then add Bright nigh pack of 20 paise per minute. If you get that you will the advantage of free calling in night and for the incoming call at the time of roaming will be charged nearly one paise per second and the day time and the outgoing will be one paise for two seconds.

Thank you for all the suggestion that you have given, but now I have changed my plan from 995 to one paise per second, this thing has reduced the bill amount nearly half. Previously my bill range was nearly 2000 to 2200 but now the average bill I am getting is nearly 1000 to 1100. This is has made a lot of difference for me. Thanks for the suggestion.