Thread: Reliance 440 Unlimited Postpaid Plan

Reliance 440 Unlimited Postpaid Plan

Currently I am residing in Kolkata and having Reliance 440 Unlimited Postpaid plan. The problem is that now I have got the transfer order to move from Kolkata to Delhi. The thing I want to know is that will it be possible to get the transfer for this plan from Kolkata to Delhi, or it will be better to transfer this plan to any other person residing in Kolkata. Which will be better? The last option that is left for me is to surrender this connection to company back but in that case what will be the amount I am going to get back, because I have paid nearly Rs 1250/- for getting this plan. Any related help for Reliance 440 Unlimited Postpaid Plan will be appreciated.

Re: Reliance 440 Unlimited Postpaid Plan

The better option for getting the Number Change and also the circle change if you changing your residing location. Ask them for providing the e-bill facility; because of this you will get your bills in your inbox. I will not suggest you share this information with RW, because if you do so then they will ask you to change the plan. Just tell them that you are going out of Kolkata for few months and will be coming back. Keep your address same for the time being and after two or three month they will transfer you to another circle and for doing that they will ask for few documents and I am sure that you can provide those very easily.

I have also done a change of circle for my Reliance 440 Unlimited Postpaid Plan from Delhi to Pune and for that I have done number change and I have also changed the circle but for changing circle you need to provide complete verification details. But after that you will receive a new number but the last four digits of your number will remain same. The idea of getting e-bill is nice one because you can get the bill detail even if you are not at your residing place.

Thanks for your help and support, I mean thanks for the reply. It will be better to change the circle as it is mentioned in the above reply but one more thing I want to know is that; is there any need of buying new RUIM? Or my current RUIM will be transferred and going to work there. If you can provide any help related to that then please let me know about it.

As far as I know there is no requirement for changing you RUIM or anything else related to your plan, then only thing matter is to clear the activation process and this process will start after you get you SDCA (Short Distance Charging Area.) and MDN (Message Disposition Notification) changes. For clearing your activation process you have to dial “*228” (Without quotes).

There is no need to worry about the plan, you can easily retain that plan in most of the cities in India, and so it doesn’t matter where currently you are living. You just need to go to Reliance Webworld with any of your photo ID proof and the rest of the settings will be done by them. Last year I have also shifted Mumbai but the address on my Phone bill is of Utter Pradesh. So you can easily get what you want.

I completely agree with the above reply, the only thing you need for changing your number is your ID proof. It will better if you talk nicely to them and then they will also allow you to choose your preferred number. Just make sure that you go there at that time when there is no rush, so that they can provide you more attention. Just go to WebWorld and let me know the outcome of your experience there.