Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I want to know which is the best Aircel or Docomo

India BroadBand

Old 06-08-2010

I want to know which is the best Aircel or Docomo

I want to buy new GSM sim card for my personal utilization. I have heard the TATA Docomo and the Aircel are providing very cheap calling rates. I want to which the best SIM card among these two. Which sim offers a full network connectivity. Somebody had done experience with this SIN card then Please help me.

Old 06-08-2010

Re: I want to know which is the best Aircel or Docomo

I had a AIRCEL SIM that was out of my cell phone (COMPLETELY SWITCH OFF) through 29th of JANUARY, 2010 till 28th of APRIL, 2010. On 1st MAY, 2010 in that a amount of Rs 28. In the afternoon I get a message which is my DIALER Tune has been transformed effectively, which made my amount to Rs. 3.85 through RS. 28 and that I haven't activated any DIALER TUNES.
Old 06-08-2010

In the DOCOMO post paid, one stand out characteristic is the 'Create your own' plan trait In this, the client is permissible to generate his own plan, as per his on requirements. This is a initial of its type There is pre-installed STD/ISD on together prepaid and post paid. The product is certainly a formative years oriented one.
Old 06-08-2010

INQ from Aircel is not a company which you’ll simply distinguish however we’re getting gradually more familiarized to that. However before allow to go it as just other budget Java mobile, this one doesn’t pretty look or sense like that. INQ is a British corporation and was the first to expand a mobile dubbed the 'Facebook phone' which won the ’Best Mobile Handset’ award at GSMA 2009.
Old 06-08-2010

The tata offers one second billing means, you will be emotional one paisa/sec of talk and not the tariff which is about the one minute. Also here you don't require an additional addon pack to decrease call charge. Another present on Tata Docomo prepaid plan is the life time legality till their certify finishing on 2021 .
Old 07-08-2010

The Chat 3G from Aircel is rather like any other QWERTY handset which previously out there. In fact it’s comparable to the Samsung Corby TXT. The device’s 2.2-inch TFT LCD features a 320 x 240 pixel resolution through the QWERTY keypad button well laid out however will take a bit of getting utilized to as the keys are a bit hard. It is well developed however.
Old 11-08-2010

The prepaid tariff tactics established by Tata Docomo is one the nearly all price effectual ones in Indian telecom industry. Tata Docomo prepaid schemes provides one second billing on call and different value added services like chat ,Voice SMS, Caller tune search ,24 hour music etc, all for free. I believe Tata Docomo knows the market pulse and they have selected the right mode of tariff schemes to pull towards you all type of cosumers.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,