Thread: Aircel Or Docomo ?

Aircel Or Docomo ?

I am already getting facilitated with the RCDMA unlimited-440 Plan. My wife is working with the RCDMA prepaid. But somehow, I like to go with the current euphoria of 1p/sec scheme . I don't need to break the continuity my already having plans. But considering for purchasing a new prepaid GSM SIM for 1p/sec. Docomo is already located in Pune, though availability was an problem and I am not sure about this if the problem is still having there or not. Aircel has released the same scheme with the cap of 10k second on STD. Airtel and Vodafone running with the same plans but they are not comparable to the different two players. Can someone suggest me which one should I go for , Aircel or Docomo, has a best one coverage in Pune and what is your advice regarding this ?

Re: Aircel Or Docomo ?

This is you can say little bit complex to measure the comparison between the unlimited plan to a pay per second or 50 paise per minute scheme , if usage is maximum and getting the hight of reliance to reliance unlimited will always work out cheaper. You need to check out the monthly usage and find out how many hours, you are just communicating in a month and then go for a call. You can also go for a easy reliance plan as it is fine also.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Hi guys ! I am running with little bit confusion here tgo decide which one would be better for us to use for a long . Actually, one of my friends requires a new one internet connection in Pune city . Someone in town has compared Aircel and Docomo before ? The primary factors are network quality and coverage related feasibility. Tariffs don't have so much necessity in this case.

This is from my personal experience and I find even in Mumbai city. As you all may be aware about the same , there is a lot of complexity for the land or a place where most of the operators got failed to facilitate a better signal strength. The destination is in Mahim. I have suffered this with the DOCOMO.. Airtel.... BPL as well as Vodafone.

According to the vodafone guys .. calls made from this destination For example. Mahim and some different.. the Maharashtra number is assumed as in roaming and charges are getting applied. Maharashtra.. Mumbai and Goa considered into one circle, it feels like highly irregular.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600