Thread: Customer Care Not Connecting

Customer Care Not Connecting

I am from tamilnadu and need to contact with the customer care but I don;t have any idea about the problem which causes not to connect with them . In tamil circle , it is continuously going on from one month and I tired to go for trying again and again and then after posted my question here , even from different network numbers... Did someone suffered with the same issue before ? if so what is the fix for this ?

Re: Customer Care Not Connecting

Sometimes from Bangalore also I was suffering with the complexities to connecting with the customer care when I used the number to contact with them *333.

At the same time , when I dial the number as 1800100333 it moves through, hence I have never taken the problem in very serious way. There is some other option is STD code of your state preceded with the 30333333. But *333 and 080-30333333 both are same hence there is no use of those .

Calls to 30333333 are not getting charged. I have tested the same in Bangalore circle. Please verify for your respective circles.

I have complained about the same as above users have and have done a few times, and currently it assumes that the scenario has improved to an extent. It still not gettign unable to connect with the number suggested (*333) the 1st time itself, as it come up with most other managers , but its good than before. Earlier this was just impossible to go for ,It doesn't matter what times you have redialed.

Numbers for on display for balance are also busy most of the time unlike before. But the primary problem of voice clarity remains and worst coverage remains !

I am working with the Reliance GSM; my number is 9025259165. I have also posted the same reliance provided forums,my complaint is I can't be able connect with Customer care,I have recently prerecorded message is functioning , when it states that enter ’2′ for complaint and I used to issue the ’2′, it got disconnected during that moments . Not only I have used to dial ‘*333* also ’198′, +914430333333 and 30333333 but after all nothing happened on every trial .

You should to call customer care number with your phone. If you will not able to connect with the customer care then in this case, you have to compose them a e-mail and explain your proper issues . This may happened some problem in there customer care number. If you really wanted to send email, then you need to go through the link suggested :http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp...reAddContactRT