Thread: Strange Problem In Sending Sms With Cdma

Strange Problem In Sending Sms With Cdma

I have just Recently activate sms pack of Rs.25 on my already having reliance CDMA postpaid plan. Now a days, I am getting some strange issues in this case, when I am sending some message with new line and it is automatically removed the new line.
    For instance :
    H
    HE
    HEL
    HELL
    HELLO

The same thing happening on the Nokia E71 phone of my friend and he received same sms as it looks :

HHEHELHELLHELLO

I am not getting what's going wrong with this and why it is continuously encountered with most of the users ..

re: Strange Problem In Sending Sms With Cdma

Yeah ! You are right, the same problem is reposrted by several users and still they are running with the sort of solution. After activating two new SMS packs, Rs11 and Rs25, there are all sorts of issues with SMSes. The problem also comes up and got delayed receipt of messages. SMSes are dispatches as per RIL's desire . infact, my brother , who resides in Ahmadabad and having service provider as Vodafone, got SMS says that RIL is delivering late SMS to them.. I have complained to CC, but still issues is stayed in the same status ....

re: Strange Problem In Sending Sms With Cdma

Interesting ! RCDMA was my bad experience with texting anything ... It assumes that they never go out of innovative issues and looks as nothing has been configured .

I continuously send messages with another line character on my RGSM without any problems . IMO, the only method through which you can manage with this is to get somebody from the RCom technical section to call you just as they suggested me.Have you complained your issues with the mail about this to the Service Assurance Cell? But actually, if texting is necessary for you to deal with this, RCDMA is the last service you should be working with.

Nokia x6 auto isd sms sending problem

I bought a new one nokia x6 phone that is a second hand phone....when I switch on my cell by switching off it delivers a ISD SMS then a message displays your last call cost is rs 5.00 ..I have already removed its message center number though its sending ISD sms again and again ..I am not getting any special configuration through which I cam make it to stop those isd sms's..I didn't found any tracker on this one mobile....What's wrong going . Do you have any suggestion to solve this out ???

Re: Strange Problem In Sending Sms With Cdma

Just go for the hard reset and follow the procedure :

For the hard reset of your Nokia X6 32GB, you have to go for the keys as suggested *#7370# and then use the Dial button specified. The phone will require the security code which is commonly stated as by default " 12345 " . Please make sure that you will loose entire data into your phone, so you must need to take the backup all associated information.

Re: Strange Problem In Sending Sms With Cdma

If you need to go for the soft resetting of your Nokia X6 mobile phone which is capable of the 32GB and you require to use the *#7780# and then Dial. The security code would be used to do this 12345. Once you finish to do it, your phone will appear back for the factory settings, but you will not loose the secure data of your's . By the way, it is suggested to make a backup before doing any of the suggested ways.