Thread: How to get specific number in Reliance CDMA?

How to get specific number in Reliance CDMA?

Can somebody suggest me about the procedure to get a number particular to my GSM Airtel number for example 98xx419145 >> 93xx419145

I have searched via one Reliance Mobile store in gurgaon who presented me in the terminal computer that this number is not available but when you dial the provided number it states a prevention message as stating that please check out the number you have dialed ?? I am not getting actually about the procedure to make it activate for me??

Re: How to get specific number in Reliance CDMA?

There is one thing here I wanted to suggest you that the information that you have provided to me, I don't consider that this is the actual number and you should running with some issues here . In this case, you have to ask him to compare and match the last five digits and it will provide you a list for searching procedure and then you easily go for picking one according to you .
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Quote Originally Posted by Narmad View Post
    Can somebody suggest me about the procedure to get a number particular to my GSM Airtel number for example 98xx419145 >> 93xx419145

I have searched via one Reliance Mobile store in Delhi who presented me in the terminal computer that this number is not available but when you dial the provided number it states a prevention message as stating that please check out the number you have dialed ?? I am not getting actually about the procedure to make it activate for me??
    May be one possibility here , that number in Prepaid get started kit and that is moving to be sell in any type of retail outlets.

It is not particular to the Gurgaon but Delhi, Gurgaon though is another section and you can say the part of Haryana but being in NCR it comes within the Delhi associated network.

It is possible that when dialed phone replies as doesn't already but is selected and the possible causes can be happen , 1. Number has been blocked for somebody else, 2. Number is diverted to different unavailable contact number.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I am a postpaid user on the recently introduced Unlimited 770 scheme . I had taken such type of connection exclusively to communicate with my girl friend who is activated in Mumbai ATM. Since this morning I am suffering with a annyoing issue here . I have dialed her number to talk with her, the call gets connected, I can get her voice for sometimes, but the catch is...she is unable to get the voice of mine. Well. I wait for sometime,you need to go for the try it again and the same got generated once again.

This could be an issue from another node ? see , if the issue is sill running for a day or more than that then according to me , it could be the temporary. How long have you been working with this without any issues ?

I don't consider that they block any contacts. if they would have blocked, you would not have been capable to dial any number .