Thread: TATA PHOTON tariff plans

TATA PHOTON tariff plans

PLz provide me TATAPHOTON tariff plans for PUNJAB...help

re: TATA PHOTON tariff plans

Which service actually you want ? I meant, there are many service in TATA Photon like TATA Photon Pro, TATA Photon Plus for Desktop/Laptop, TATA Photon Plus for Mobile Phones, etc.. Anyways, do one thinng. Just visit this site: http://www.tataindicom.com/hsia-usb-...-personal.aspx . On the top of the windows there is field to select your region. Just select there Punjab from the drop down menu and go ahead with the plans.

re: TATA PHOTON tariff plans

means i wnt tata photon...i wnt internet for my laptop...i heared that there r many plans...throughoutday as well as night plans ...so plz mention some plans...

Re: TATA PHOTON tariff plans

I think that their site tataindicom.com is down temporarily or not showing the tariff plans properly, so in the meanwhile you can check out the TATA Photon Tariff plan, mumbai based from here - TATA Indicom Photon Wireless Broadband USB Modem Tariff plan. Usually, the Photon plus device will cost Rs. 3500 and there are four plans ranging from 1GB, 2GB, 5GB and 10GB.

BSNL broadband

Hi,,

i changed my plan now i wnt to act the broadband of bsnl..so plz mention all the plans ,night plans and as well day plans..with limited and unlimited bcoz i wnt to act the plns with in two or three days ,,,,so help me as soon as possible..and plz mention dont given me BSNl site bcoz im using this site only at my office so all other sites r restricted...so plz helllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee PLLLlllLLLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There are many plans offered by BSNL for Broadband connection. BSNL is providing business plans for business users, who need much faster broadband plan. Home users, who need only limited speed to check email, chatting can get start-up plan, starts from Rs. 125/-. Other categories like unlimited broadband plans for business and home users are also available for the lovers of downloading media files from the web. You can check each and every plan from here - http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

I request all the members please mentions the plans bcoz i dont have rghts to acess the anothers sites ...so [plz mention the home plans....home plans with limited speed .......HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

There are many plans which are provided on Tata Photon. You can choose as per your choice. There are budget plans and other night plan which I think the best one for the same. I am using a Budget 150 which offers 500 hrs of free usage. And the other one which I like is Night 400 which offers unlimited net usage from 11 pm to 7 am. Read this below link.
    TATA Photon Tariff

Quote Originally Posted by leader View Post
    I request all the members please mentions the plans bcoz i dont have rights to access the another sites ...so [plz mention the home plans....home plans with limited speed .......HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Here am attaching a pic of TATA Photon tarrif, please go through. Hope it will help you select the one you need :

Bsnl

i wnt to bsnl home plans and night plns and as well as days plans..nt tata photon plans

im using the tata photon whiz..so plz help how to chek the usage of my plans and plz mention some night plans

Quote Originally Posted by leader View Post
    im using the tata photon whiz..so plz help how to chek the usage of my plans and plz mention some night plans
    You can check your usage from the official site of Tata Photon or tataindicom.com. Once you are here, you will find a box for "My Account" on the bottom Right corner. Just login with your Account ID and Password and check the usage. And for the plans, you will need to visit this site.. There is huge plan list that i can not mention here.

Hey..plz helpl me bcoz i m confused...i wnt to buy the tata photon whiz...so plz provide me some plans ..everyone is giving his own information so plz rpovide me proper information and i suggest plz mention me some plans...dont send me the site ..and also suggest me
    im going write way or some says the serveices of photon is wrost...
    so suggest for which should i go...there r many options is wireless
    BSNL,RELIANCE,AIRTEL...and is there unlimted plans in BSnl...i suggest u all plz help me...IN VERY TROUBLE

There is a Plan in Tata Photon Whiz called as "Night 299". I think that is what you are looking for. Rental is 299/- and you can use it unlimited between 11pm to 7 am. You can check the complete plan below:

thank you my frnds