Thread: Is Google planning to launch a Super-Fast broadband connection

Is Google planning to launch a Super-Fast broadband connection

Hi I am a student currently pursuing a graduation degree in Information technology. I am very keen about the World Wide Web. Recently I have heard that Google is trying to launch a super fast broadband network connection in United States. I would like to know more about their strategy.

Re: Is Google planning to launch a Super-Fast broadband connection

As we all know that Google is a very famous and powerful search Engine. Recently I have heard that Google is trying to build a broadband connection network connection in United States. This is on an experimenting level where they are going to launch in some areas of US such as Mountain View and California. It is going to start a super fast fiber optic broadband network connection with a speed of around one gigabit per second.

Google is one of the leading companies well known for its strong search engine and a giant in the advertising industry. Yes in United States everybody’s excited and are looking further to have the service started as soon as possible. The broadband network connection is expected to give speeds of about one Gbps. This speed can download a movie within minutes and can increase the mobility through the network. This experiment is to enhance the internet access to their customers. But I don’t think that the present Internet service providers are happy with this news.

Yes my friend you are right. Google is going to set a mark in the fraternity of Internet Service. It is going to launch a terribly fast internet broadband connection in United States that can let you download a whole HD movie within minutes. What more do the customers need, better internet access, fast downloading speeds? I think Google is on its way to prove the world that fast broadband connections is not so difficult as the other companies in the market pretend to be. It is going to provide an Open access network which will allow the users to make multiple choices regarding the service providers.