Thread: does anyone uses tikona in Bangalore

does anyone uses tikona in Bangalore

My brother was using Tikona Wi-Bro services in Mumbai. This Boradband service provider got a mixed review in the metropolitan cities , because in proper mumbai area it was well admired and appreciated about the services and was equally criticized by the suburb users , as now I have heard that the Tikona-Wi Bro is stretching its extend to the other metropolitan cities as well, I reside in Bangalore and it has come in the southern cities as well , is anyone from this city use the said service then please comment .

Re: does anyone uses tikona in Bangalore

Well I recommend you to take it as I myself a using it , the best part of this service is that they are taking less charges comparative to other service providers as far as the installation are concerned , on the other hand there there technician will come at your residence and install the required device and let you enjoy the service.

Well as far as the devices being used in it are concerned these service have and edge over the other service , because there different access points are located at some regular interval locations and fro that access points your catching point that is placed outside your house is in the direct line of sight and you can check the strength of the catching point and thus the connectivity directly , if you find any difficulty in receiving it or get a weak signal , you can contact them directly.

Well I will not recommend you to make use of this service at all as this seems very attractive in the beginning an d then later on you will have to suffer as I am suffering right now , you will get all your installation correctly in the beginning , but if you do not reside in a connectivity area you will face a lots of difficulties and will face a lots of network failure issues . So whatever decision you make take everyone's advise then take your step.