Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got the Hathway 8-8 256kbps UNLIMITED conx !!!

Got the Hathway 8-8 256kbps UNLIMITED conx !!!

I have just got the Hathway Liteway conx 8-8 256kbps Rs 400/- monthly with UNLIMITED download !!! Its GREAT see the screen capture for a download I am doing just now.... speed 47.5 KB/s !!!!

way cool now i need someone from chennai to get it and see if its as good here as it is for you

I forgot to add these to my message.....

bottle: it is not available in chennai. they dont have any unlimited plans for chennai users. can v all get together and represent to hathway?

On the 256kbps Hathway line the 47.5 KB/s speed is only the peaks the average has been 32 KB/s

bottle: it is not available in chennai. they dont have any unlimited plans for chennai users. can v all get together and represent to hathway?
    Is this 8-8 conx available in bangalore ? ne 1? 40KB/s for 400 bucks looks very promising..

Thnx..

hi richard went to their site but there is no mention of ur plan (8 -8 unlimited downloads)

richard one more thing do they block any ports p.s the liteway 1 plan is charged rs 500 so how much do u pay

Quote Originally Posted by yogi1771
    hi richard went to their site but there is no mention of ur plan (8 -8 unlimited downloads)
    I had started another thread in which I have attached a screen capture of Hathway's new schemes when they were first announced - in this list the 8-8 plan is mentioned. Subsequently they have removed it from their tarrif page...

Hathway Broadband Tarrif

I am downloading a large file with Flashget and got exactly 90MB downloaded in exactly ONE hour with this 256kbps conx.

Hey Richard,

What part of mumbai do u live in? I live in Sion.....does hathway offer its services there. And what the extras that u have to pay if u r getting a hathway connection for the first time. Is this 8-8 plan based on a cable modem or a lan card. And is this plan coming through ur cablewalla or u have taken it directly from hathway?

let me know

@richard - Congrats I am on a Hathway plan with limited download (100MB/month) i know tht's miserable. Lately it's showing me too high service usage. Have you been using b4 this any application which can monitor the daily ddl and uploads from your PC

Winning is not everything, winning is the ONLY thing.
    ->P4 2.8G, Intel 915GAV, 256MB DDR Transcend 400MHz, Windows XP SP2

Quote Originally Posted by doomgiver
    Hey Richard,

What part of mumbai do u live in? I live in Sion.....does hathway offer its services there. And what the extras that u have to pay if u r getting a hathway connection for the first time. Is this 8-8 plan based on a cable modem or a lan card. And is this plan coming through ur cablewalla or u have taken it directly from hathway?

let me know

Churchgate - Opp the OVAL ground...... I really dont have the answers to your questions - what I was told by the Hathway office near me was that they were going to supply the Liteway 8-8 conx to the people who like me had the older Silver Value 8-8 accounts.

Maybe they will give you this plan too - check with Hathway's people. Phone them on their HELP line number - 9622 040404.

I have this sevice coming to me via the Hathway TV cable and I have a Cable Modem. On their Tariff page Hathway mention a hire charge of 100/- per month for a cable modem or an outright purchase price of 2999/- . Even if you get the service supplied directly from Hathway your cablewala gets a kick back for your conx

Quote Originally Posted by ace_gunner
    @richard - Congrats Have you been using b4 this any application which can monitor the daily ddl and uploads from your PC
    Thanks !! I used the older Hathway 8 - 8 plan which allowed me 3 GB/ month downloads and I had monitored that account from day one with DU Meter - very good data bases - daily / weekly / monthly / yearly figures - as well as download speed graph. Its NOT free.

There are other softwares which do this too.... do a search for this FREEWARE ... "NETSTAT".... this one is very nice ...

Here are 2 screen captures of the freeware NETSTAT
    Last edited by richard; 11-02-2005 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by richard

There are other softwares which do this too.... do a search for this FREEWARE ... "NETSTAT".... this one is very nice ...
    Downloaded the software, seems very useful. Thanks a lot. Now waiting to get DU Meter too, if I can.

Winning is not everything, winning is the ONLY thing.
    ->P4 2.8G, Intel 915GAV, 256MB DDR Transcend 400MHz, Windows XP SP2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast