Thread: Need some tips on D2h service

Need some tips on D2h service

I need some help to get some tips on the D2h service. I have a Videocon D2h service at my home and I am quiet satisfied with that. Now my friends want to buy a new connection for the same but he is planing to have a IPTV connection. I need some tips to keep my connection working stable and the same on the IPTV so that we can use the same for long time without any problem.

Re: Need some tips on D2h service

There is nothing to do much here. Some basic housekeeping and you can use the service for your lifetime. You must take care that there must not be any damage to the set top box. Like do no drop it or pour water. It is necessary that there must not be any damage to the electrical component of the set top box. Clean the same with a dry cloth and then check back. Call the company in case of any major issue.

First all when your box is not working then call the company for repairing instead of doing that from your own hand. Because that can damage the device more. You must avoid rough handling of the device. There are much delicate electric component in the device and that will void your warranty also. So just make sure that you must carry out precautionary steps.

I had found most the people cleaning electronic items with some chemical solution. You must not do that. Because that is much danger than the normal liquid. Wipe the box with a dry cloth and that is enough. You must not allow any liquid to come in contact with the LCD, Set top box or the power socket where all the things are connected. This will avoid having some major damage.

Note down one thing that whenever you need to repair the set top box then contact a authorized BBCL trained person. Do not give it to anyone. Because there are two things which will cause you damage. The first is that you will not get warranty on the same and second if the person is not trained he can spoil your box. So in this way you will loose your money.

Avoid covering your box with some cloth or other stuff. The air get jammed in side and due to which it gets heated. Keep proper ventilation where you keep your TV and box. About IPTV due to the high demand for bandwidth for digital video, IPTV requires a broadband Internet connection. In theory, connecting high-speed Internet that would allow users additional control over their IPTV television and the ability of Tailor-how to their personal preferences.

An IPTV technology is just another example for the dish network. There are critical networks used as a video LAN network to give you regular service. All free-view are delivered without SAT or terrestrial receivers. The local content, film and sports may be added for additional revenue in hotels, or provided without charge. Visual sources can be streamed over existing networks to a PC or a TV with the addition of set top boxes.