Thread: Best Broadband in Hyderabad

Best Broadband in Hyderabad

Hello everyone, I live in Begumpet, I wanted to ask one question on this forum is can anyone tell me which is the best broadband service provider in Hyderabad today? I don’t know much more about it because I was using internet from mobile network itself. But now as my work burden has increased in office, I have decided to take high speed internet connection at home. I have enquired in Airtel, Sify, Hathway, reliance etc. but I am getting very confused which is to be taken so can anyone give more detail on it? I will be thanks full of all who are replying to this post.

Re: Best Broadband in Hyderabad

Hello friend, I have read your post, as per my experience you must go with Airtel broadband. I think it will be convenient for you because they are providing 549 plan, with 256KBPS connection with 1GB downloading per month. And also they provide night 9pm to morning 8am unlimited downloading which will be very essential for you. I think 549 per month is quite worth, and as you go in office so 1GB per month is more than enough for you. So as per my suggestion you must go with Airtel broadband. All the Best!

Hey hi everyone. I have read above post and I have already enquired about Airtel Broadband, but as you live in Begumpet, I doubt that Airtel will come there, they don’t have more customer there and the review about Airtel in that area is very bad. And also they don’t provide much service that. It seems like that Airtel don’t care about business and Costumers requirement, because they don’t give proper answer. Just check for it and if Airtel is not available then go with Sify. As per my experience Sify would be the best option in that area. They provide almost same plan as compared to Airtel. But the only difference is they provide less downloading limit. So enquire about that and choose the best option for you.

Hello everyone, I also want to share some of my bad experience with you all and also I want to suggest you that which service should be taken. Guys don’t ever trust Hathway for broadband service. When I asked them for connection, they gave me good service in office; everyone was like very kind and helpful for me. So I choose to go with them, I did make an order for Hathway connection, they told me that they are shifting wires so it will take 15 days, I was not in hurry that’s why I said ok. But after 15 to 30 days later I again called them for connection and they were again giving me the same excuse. So I canceled the order and I took Sify connection. So as per my suggestion don’t ever try to use Hathway they are very bad in Verbal Service. All the best!

Hello friends, hey the above post is very true I have heard this kind of complaints from many persons. Well looking at the above all post, your situation is kind of confusing. As I have also suffered through this I can understand your condition. As per my suggestion if you are not in hurry and have quite patience, so I would suggest that wait for Airtel to provide service in your area. I know they are not giving answer proper but their service in other area is quite good. And if you don’t want to wait the meanwhile you can chose Sify. But keep in mind that after 150mb Sify gets down, so for the time being go with Sify and then go for Airtel when it is available.

jenniferdesuza Guest

Hello Friends, BSNL is best. Hardly any downtime and any problems. Go for 5GB usage plan you will get 2mbps speed i am using it and also able to watch video streaming in youtube, video chat and watch movies online still my usage is not exceeding 4 GB.