Thread: Ipad wifi connectivity issues in Noida

Ipad wifi connectivity issues in Noida

I am unable to connect my Ipad to the wifi network in my apartment. Can anyone help please?

Ipad was able to connect to wifi in USA and DOHA without any problems

I use Airtel 512 plan ( STATIC) at home and use Beetel 450BX1 DSL 2+ router. My apple and window laptop, my HP wireless printer have no problem watsoever in connecting to the wifi.

Please advise.

I read on the net to get a router which is 802.11 n compliant to solve the matter. This would require 200$ to be spent. Am not even sure if it will work.

My present Router works on 802.11b and 802.11g and uses a WEP key.

The ipad connects to the wifi without a problem BUT does not connect to the internet. I tried resetting the IPAD many times, I tried "forget the network", I tried "renew lease" but to no avail.

Please advise

THanks a MILLION.

Re: Ipad wifi connectivity issues in Noida

Apple has planned to release a software update for the Wi-fi connectivity issue that is been caused by many. So it would be better that you get the software or check for the released version from Apple support. This will let the things to work for you well and you may then not be able to face any problem with the thing. It would be better. Do check out.

Hi,

Could you fix the problem?
    I too am facing the same issue.
    I could connect to my I phone 3gs using the BSNL broad band with Type II Teracom modem which works on 802.11B/G. But I am not able to connect my I Pad to the Wifi. It simply does not accept the router info/id even if I key in the data manually.

can anyone please help in connecting ipad to mtnl broadband, i tried connecting by changing some settings and putting the password, but it did not connect...

Quote Originally Posted by varuns1234 View Post
    can anyone please help in connecting ipad to mtnl broadband, i tried connecting by changing some settings and putting the password, but it did not connect...
    First of all, can you please tell us that whether you are trying to connect it via a router or by a wired connection? Also, if you are connecting wirelessly then have you set any kind of password to the network that yuo are trying to connect? Make sure that you are connecting it by dhcp. If it still does not work, reset your ipad settings by going into Settings > General > Reset> Reset All Settings. Then try again.