Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How To Setup Two Laptops To Use Same Mtnl Broadband Wifi Connection

India BroadBand

Old 06-06-2010

How To Setup Two Laptops To Use Same Mtnl Broadband Wifi Connection

I recently subscribed to MTNL broadband service and am using their supplied wifi modem(Semi india). Now the MTNL guy setup the modem and the connectivity using my laptop1. When I tried connecting to the wifi router using laptop2 giving the network key used by laptop1, I am unable to connect!!!
Pls help...

Old 07-06-2010

Re: How To Setup Two Laptops To Use Same Mtnl Broadband Wifi Connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulu2020 View Post
When I tried connecting to the wifi router using laptop2 giving the network key used by laptop1, I am unable to connect!!!
Is it giving or asking for the network key ? There use to be password or PSK code that is used to secure the Wifi connection, to prevent use by anyone else. You need to type this codes in order to use it in second laptop or any pc. Also, have tried enabling Internet Connection Sharing on your laptop2 ? If not do it. Do reply the results.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , , , ,