Thread: Plan 299 & 599 Going To Be Launched In Postpaid Soon

Plan 299 & 599 Going To Be Launched In Postpaid Soon

I had contacted to the Customer care to change my Plan with a latest running Unlimited 299 plan, but they suggested me to it is currently available and getting provided to only for Prepaid Customers. But later he stated that they are now going to issue this on postpaid also.

And they told that launching alter would be dispatched to you through the SMS or you can call to make sure from customer and also can change plan .

Re: Plan 299 & 599 Going To Be Launched In Postpaid Soon

I have read your thread and considered that you are just a new one customer for the reliance... You will never receive any type of sms or any call associated with this one plan or any alter and all, whether the plan is getting issued and provided or not.

you are only able to access the latest information from the official websites for specific plans and you also get it from the newspaper (in rare case). Rcom is currently transforming within the PSU (just as BSNL), there is no support from the customer executives , only cheap tariffs related information can be accessed from this position..

No, Actually for your information,I am using the service of reliance from the onset.According to me, I belong to Kolkata city and I got this type of sms at the time simple plan was introduced but also calls from them, Just now they have contacted with me to activate different Packs also. I hope that to get the sms or call for this too in the same way as earlier...

There is no any chance i think about these plans to introduced and also in the postpaid method. If they really wanted to launch all that then they can do the same within both at the same time ,just as the simple plan.

The validity of such type of plans are not assumed as very long and considerably there will be increase in cost or decrease in benefits very early. These fools have been re-newed with the Rs of 77 vouchers into a nightmare, initially local and first STD onnet call of the day will be charged per 50 paise, and afterwards 20 paise.