Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

I have been using a Tata Indicom Plug 2 surf but i am finding it somewhat costlier than idea and hence i am looking forwad to buy an idea net setter since one of the ideas plans i like quiet a much. So tell me Is it possible unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter. Please guide me in this mater.

re: Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

As far as i know it is not possible the devices are made in such a way that they cannot be used with another service provider. So you will have to either continue with this device or if you like the services rendered by idea then simply buy a new idea netsetter device this should help you in this matter.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Hello friend ,

This is not a good option to chose but if you still you want to use the same data card that is the tataindicom data card with idea then you need to purchase the code for the unlocking the device online. But one thing which i would like to tell you that these code are not very much reliable so purchase it on your own risk.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Most probably even if your plug 2 surf card is unlocked. Then also i do not think that you cannot use the Services provided by idea since both are using totally different technology I mean to say that Tata indicom plug 2 surf modem supports CDMA technnology whereas the Idea Netsetter supports GSM technology.

This unlocking of the device can be done online either by directly purchasing the code or by downloading an application for unlocking the same. i would suggest you to donwload and install same application on your system so that you can get the tata indicom usb modem unlocked. Hope that this will help you.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

It is possible but not a good choice and i cannot tell you whether this will definitely help you to unlock since these methods are not proved reliable till date i have not got any confirmation regarding the same. So if you are planning to buy a software application or a code which will unlock the device BE CAREFUL !

Hello,

I have a tata photon plus connection, but i do not know the account number. Can someone suggest me the way to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prasanthi Desiraju View Post
    Hello,

I have a tata photon plus connection, but i do not know the account number. Can someone suggest me the way to get it.
    Usually you have to register your account on their site and then you will get a pin in an email sent by them to you that you have to sms. If you have done this properly then they will usually take 2-3 days to forward your querrie and once it is sorted out then you get the activation done.

unlockideanetsetter Guest

yes all my frnd i can unlock all usb net setter just call me on my cellphone no
    "+919451169630" and say ur IEMI no i can create unlock code for ur setter
    Last edited by Maqbool; 23-06-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Yes It Is Possible I Can Unlock All Type Of Netsetter. But Nothing Is Free In This World.
    You Have To Pay For This Operation.
    Interested Person Can Call Us 919039300909

cool re: Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

My dear friends i known where it is done.
    U just need to give ur modem model name n no. & ur imei. And then u can use any sim in ur modem.
    u will b charged rs.250 for this.
    For further details call me on 09702626202/09820994214
    Last edited by Rinkesh Bafna; 16-11-2010 at 01:54 AM.

smile re: Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

Kindly send the solutions / link / software to unlock tata usb cdma modem to reddymravindra@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rinkesh Bafna View Post
    My dear friends i known where it is done.
    U just need to give ur modem model name n no. & ur imei. And then u can use any sim in ur modem.
    u will b charged rs.250 for this.
    For further details call me on 09702626202/09820994214
    can u unlock reliance netconnect broadband+ huawei ec150 ???? i m ready to pay

Quote Originally Posted by mihir9937 View Post
    can u unlock reliance netconnect broadband+ huawei ec150 ???? i m ready to pay
    I am not sure about the EC150. But I was able to unlock my Tata Photon + modem, quite easily. What I did was just enabled the SIM slot and on inserting a Reliance CDMA RUIM it worked fine. Or you could take it to a mobile repair shop and ask them to unlock your huawei ec150, but you will have to pay some amount for their services.

hi all
    no one has to pay anything for unlocking
    i ve done it myself unlocked my tataphoton+ huawei datacard and using reliance netconnect on it now
    step1: go to link below:

follow their instructions and unlock your datacard.
    step2: now apply for any now Edge or 2G new connection
    enjoy
    kindly reply with thanks if found useful

sabharwal
    google me dhoondne par bhagwaan bhi milte hain

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast