Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

Re: Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

Quote Originally Posted by amil View Post
    I am not sure about the EC150. But I was able to unlock my Tata Photon + modem, quite easily. What I did was just enabled the SIM slot and on inserting a Reliance CDMA RUIM it worked fine. Or you could take it to a mobile repair shop and ask them to unlock your huawei ec150, but you will have to pay some amount for their services.
    Hi

Nice to know you managed to unlock the device. Can you please elaborate what exact you did to enable SIM slot . I also want to unlock the ec152 since last 15 days.

Regards,
    Ninad

Quote Originally Posted by sushil.sabharwal View Post
    hi all
    no one has to pay anything for unlocking
    i ve done it myself unlocked my tataphoton+ huawei datacard and using reliance netconnect on it now
    step1: go to link below:

follow their instructions and unlock your datacard.
    step2: now apply for any now Edge or 2G new connection
    enjoy
    kindly reply with thanks if found useful

sabharwal
    google me dhoondne par bhagwaan bhi milte hain
    Hi

Thanks & good to know you managed to unlock it. May I know the exact link from where you downloaded software to unlock the ec152.

Regards,
    Ninad

Please tell how do you guys get the unlock soft ..if have post the link
    i also want to unlock my Tata photon + (EC152) modem ...

please...

Quote Originally Posted by aktsa View Post
    Please tell how do you guys get the unlock soft ..if have post the link
    i also want to unlock my Tata photon + (EC152) modem ...

please...
    There are many software's like Universal MasterCode.exe and some more that will Generate your Unlock Code and Flash Code after you enter your 15 digit IMEI number in the same software. For example: from IMEI number (353474024585481), I have generated unlock code (60684032) and flash code (58346543). Enter not Native SIM (bsnl, airtel, vodafone, tata, uninor etc expecting idea) card and it will ask for Unlock code just enter above Generated unlock code.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

what is the link?

Quote Originally Posted by S@mir View Post
    what is the link?
    What link are you talking about? Normally links for this all kind of softwares like Universal MasterCode.exe cannot be linked, as it is untrusted and which may lead to corrupt the tata indicom plug to surf, and it wont be repaired again, hence it is always said that do it on your own risk or else take it to some mobile repair shops where it can be uncloked.

Hi Sushil,
    U hv posted the comment but havent posted the link to unlock the tata indicom USB modem...

unsure Re: Is it possible to unlock tata indicom plug to surf to use idea net setter

Hi Sushil,
    U hv posted the comment but havent posted the link (as u mentioned) to unlock the tata indicom USB modem...

Regards
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    What link are you talking about? Normally links for this all kind of softwares like Universal MasterCode.exe cannot be linked, as it is untrusted and which may lead to corrupt the tata indicom plug to surf, and it wont be repaired again, hence it is always said that do it on your own risk or else take it to some mobile repair shops where it can be uncloked.
    Cant your read the comment what is given there why are you asking the link, the link can be a .exe file which might affect your modem.

So better it is to show it to the service center and get itself repaired. Thats it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sushil.sabharwal View Post
    hi all
    no one has to pay anything for unlocking
    i ve done it myself unlocked my tataphoton+ huawei datacard and using reliance netconnect on it now
    step1: go to link below:

follow their instructions and unlock your datacard.
    step2: now apply for any now Edge or 2G new connection
    enjoy
    kindly reply with thanks if found useful

sabharwal
    google me dhoondne par bhagwaan bhi milte hain
    what is the link? please send me at 'vpt20@yahoo.com' thanking you in advance

please send me the link babusath@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by babusath View Post
    please send me the link
    I think the link was removed because it was not genuine, so what you can do is download BitPim software by searching it on google and read the SPC code of your data card using it. After that download CDMA Workshop software for your device from google. Install the software and insert your data card in PCMCIA slot. Choose correct COM Port, Click on QCDM. Click on Other tab and and there in RUIM setting choose RUIM only and it will ask for SPC code and you need to give it before changing any setting. Give SPC you have detected using BitPim. Insert your SIM card in the slot of data card and restart the device use software available on Tata Indicom website to connect to internet.

Is it possible to unlock tata indicom n what should i hav to do for it....
    plz help me sir

Quote Originally Posted by taha7252 View Post
    Is it possible to unlock tata indicom n what should i hav to do for it....
    plz help me sir
    Yes you can try to unlock tata indicom but if anything goes wrong then it will brick and wont work again ever. You see, you have to manually flash the firmware of this tata indicom to a different version in order to unlock it, so it is better if you dont know what you are doing, to give it to a mobile repair shop and ask them to unlock at a minimal rate.

Hi, Mr.Sushil,
    could you please post me the link you mentioned in your post because I am not able to view the link. I might be a problem with my browser. If its possible pls post me the link to this address. roshan88x@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast