Thread: What is the use of motive active from BSNL

What is the use of motive active from BSNL

I need someone to help me with the information on what is the use of motive active from BSNL. On surfing the web, I saw selfcare software and motivation there. Now, I downloaded selfcare first. I treid to install it, but I got a message saying that compatible modem is not found. Next, I downloaded motivation. I am in a confusion as to install it or not. I need the views from you guys on what this software actually is. Any help provided is very much appreciated.

Re: What is the use of motive active from BSNL

You must contact the officials for the information on the use of motive active from BSNL. Get to the official site and put your query. They will respond to you soon. Actually, they will be able to provide you with the correct information on this software. You can also visit the official exchange and ask for the information there. I hope that you get the answer there.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Hello there.......

Motive active from BSNL is an official software that has been released. But, I do not know the use for this software or application. There is no problem installing this software. Try installing it. But, it will be good if you check out first what this software actually does. It will not do any harm and thats for sure.

All the best.........

The main problem is that you do not have a correct modem to install these programs or applications. So, you cannot try to work out with the same in your system. I have found from the internet that this is some kind of application or program that is related to the modem. So, you will have to get a compatible modem. Only the BSNL authorities will be able to tell which one is compatible with these applications or programs.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

The use of motive active from BSNL is for setting up the modem. I think that selfcare will help you to do some initial setting and then motivation will do the rest. Well, this must be done by the authorized people themselves because trying to play with the settings of your system will cause trouble and you may also cause destruction to any of the components. So, make sure that everything is proper.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Hello again, it seems that no one has a perfect information about what these softwares actually are. I suppose that contacting the officials is the best solution to know about the use of motive active from BSNL. Anyways, thanks for providing all your views and suggestions. Have a great time.