Thread: Cheapest Unlimited DSL broadband plan

Cheapest Unlimited DSL broadband plan

Hello guys, I have bought a new computer system and i am planning to buy an internet connection on this computer. I want to ask you guys for cheapest broadband plan, no matter who is an Internet Service Provider but the speed should be 256 Kbps+ but the price per month should not go beyond 800. I am using windows vista operating system on this computer.

Re: Cheapest Unlimited DSL broadband plan

I think you should go with the Bharat Sanchar Nigham Limited (BSNL) which is main company standing between all the service providers. Actually all other Internet Service Provider also have to pay some of the taxes to the BSNL. Obviously BSNL would be giving you the plan as cheaper then those all others. You should directly contact with the BSNL to know more about their plans.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I have searched a nice plan for you within your budget and it would be giving you a good speed. BSNL have provided an unlimited download in its BB Home UL 750. This plan would be of 256 Kbps and it will be charging you 750 per month and if you go for yearly plan then it would be of 7500 per anum. They would be taking one months charges as a security deposit.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

One more plan i have provided which is not having an unlimited downloads but it is also a good if you do not download much things.
    1. BSNL's Plan : BB 500
    2. Bandwidth (Download Speed) : Upto 2Mbps
    3. Monthly Charges (Rs) : 500
    4. Discounted Annual Payment Option (Rs) : 5000
    5. Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month : 2.5 g
    6. Existing Additional Usage Charges/MB beyond free download/upload limit (Rs) : 0.8
    7. Revised Additional Usage Charges/MB beyond free download/upload limit (Rs) : 0.6
    8. Night Unlimited (0200-0800 Hrs)
    9. Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID) : 1/5 Mb

BSNL launched DataOne broadband service in January 2005 which shall be extended to all villages of the country very shortly. The service is being provided on existing copper infrastructure on ADSL2 technology. The minimum speed offered to the customer is 256 Kbps at Rs. 199/- per month only including rent of Telephone. So at just Rs 19 per month with 250 MB of free download. You visit HERE for more information about BSNL's plans.

I have searched for one Airtel plan which suits your budget but the small problem is about the download limit. I suggest you to go for Airtel Broadband Combo 666 which costs you Rs. 666 and it is a 1 Mbps plan. You would be having download limit of 2 Gb and further download will cost you 0.80 paise per Mb.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I have found one plan for you which provides an amazing speed but this plan goes beyond your budget by just Rs. 100 but i have just gave you information about it as it is worth buying it.
    In Airtel there is one plan called as an Impatience 899, The name itself states that it will cost you Rs. 899 and it would be giving you 4 Mbps Speed. You can do limited download of 6 Gb at the speed of 4 Mbps and excessive download will charge you 10 Paise/Mb.
    There is same plan for unlimited download as well but in this plan you would not be getting a download speed same as that of limited one.