Thread: Leased line help

Leased line help

I am here again to get some information from you guys. I want some leased line help. I want to know what is meant by this leased line? Next, what are the advantages of using the same? Does the user get the benefit of unlimited downloads and any such stuff. Can leased lines be provided for home usage too or are they only meant for business usage only. I need some suitable replies on this topic immediately.

Re: Leased line help

Hello there, I have found a thread that seems to be similar to your query and might be useful for you upto some extent. So, have a look at the the thread that is mentioned below:
    Leased line connection
    If it is of any help, then well and good. If now, then you can ignore it.
    Just want to mention one thing that the leased line is always used for connecting many users to a particular line.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

The official site of BSNL has provided a great explanation for leased line. So, you can understand it in an elaborate way....
    WHAT IS LEASED LINE?
    LEASED LINE TARIFFS
    I am sure that this is the information that you were looking for and all your doubts will be solved with the help of the above links. If you still have doubts regarding any other points with respect to leased line or any other topics, then they are always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Anish-Mumbai View Post
    I am here again to get some information from you guys. I want some leased line help. I want to know what is meant by this leased line? Next, what are the advantages of using the same? Does the user get the benefit of unlimited downloads and any such stuff. Can leased lines be provided for home usage too or are they only meant for business usage only. I need some suitable replies on this topic immediately.
    Yes in leased line you get unlimited download and a constand speed. Yes leased line can be provided for home usage also but the rent of the leased is too and costly and even set up for the same. As of now in my office we can are using Airtel 2 MBPS Leased Line and we are nearly paying 30k PM.
    Fear is only in your mind, Dont Let It Overcome You.

In leased line, the download speed is comparatively good. But, as many of the users are connected to a single line, the speed decreases many a times. So, sometimes there can be problems when downloads are going on. Otherwise, leased lines are the best options for working in a business environment as well as home too. But, these are for the ones who work a lot with the internet.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

The leased lines give a speed till 2 MBPS and more, if required. Well, the people who spend most of the time with the internet opt for going with leased lines. Actually, most of the home users do not prefer it. It is the business organizations or the people who want to work out with business from their home choose such leased lines. I think that BSNL is the best in terms of leased lines.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Hello again, thank you for giving replies to my query so soon. I was actually asking for the leased line help because I use internet service very much frequently at my home. Infact, I needed a very high-speed net for downloading, surfing and other such stuffs. Well, I am switching to leased lines. Well, thank you once again.