Thread: Superb Speed At Tata Docomo Internet

Superb Speed At Tata Docomo Internet

Hello,
    I am planning to buy a card which can provide me a good internet service. I have heard that TATA docomo give a very fast internet speed in very low cost. Though I have not used it. So, if you guys have used it then please let me know what exactly this service provides? Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Superb Speed At Tata Docomo Internet

Hello,
    Yes it is correct, TATA docomo provides a good server when it comes to internet. It has good speed while compared to the other providers. But not that fast , I mean to say you can not compare it to a wired connection. Still, I think if you are going to serf on your mobile phone then this is a good choice. If you are going to use it on your computer via mobile phone, then I would not recommend you this. I think a desktop computer needs a wired connection or a high speed connection.

Hello,
    You can also use the diet sms service. Unlimited and Ultra-High allowance Messaging plans are now commonplace in some parts of the world, but on the other end of the spectrum, SMS-diet is actually a regression from the old practice of charging by the message - you get the bill character. The good news is, they not charge for rooms and signs are just a single paise each, but the fact remains that a 160-character SMS costs DoCoMo Tata exactly the same as a character under control.

Hello,
    You only need to activate RS 5 plan by sending an sms "GPRS" and in the capital and send it to 121 the pack will be activated the settings for Internet use that DoCoMo sms "Internet" to 52270 . To take advantage of 1GB of free use and pack off 12 midnigt say again to activate it and enjoy. If you want to check how many mb u used then just sms "BAL" to 121. I guess I am correct here.

Hello,
    I have heard that HTC Windows Mobile 6.1 - based HD 2 monster with a touchscreen 4.3 duty is exclusively at the Tata DoCoMo. Tata DoCoMo with its pricing strategy disruptive saw together that they are all the latest WinMo and Android based phones ion their kittens have , it to offer consumers a bundled package, the handset can only Tata DoCoMo's Dive bought are transactions , that have 7 habitual Sales exclusive. Though I have not used this service yet, I think this is a good choice to try once.