Thread: 1080p HD channels

1080p HD channels

Hi all,

I want to change my cable connection to DTH service. So i want to prefer 1080p HD quality channels . I want to know that in india, any DTH service providers give as such quality of video. My budget is unlimited. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

1080p HD channels

Sun Direct, a direct-to-home (DTH) service provider, has start its high definition (HD) broadcast on DTH platform. It has cross the three-million subscriber base since its launch in December 2007. I believe that in the continuously changing viewership dynamics and taste, to keep the viewer endlessly happy and occupied they need to offer them novel and exciting options and HD is another first from the Sun Direct stable. All the best.

1080p HD channels

Reliance BIG TV is also preparation to launch HDTV Channels in India. They are setting up to offer high definition (HD) satisfied in India by export thousands of hours of programming from international channels and covering them here into one new channels. With wide screen, crystal clear cinematic picture and surround sound, HD content is probable to attract function viewership once it catches on in the country. Such pleased is shaped from first to last unusual cameras and high-end technology. You need to check with this.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Re: 1080p HD channels

Big TV is hopeful to showcase 15-20 HD channels in India. They also working to bring international channels in India and they are eyeing on 3 HDTV Channels Nat Geo HD, Discovery HD and one foremost Sports channel in HD Mode. In next two months they are too coming with interactive service on sports and news and as of our information it will be called iNews and iSports. This value extra service will help to attract new customers. Hope you will buy big TV.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

1080p HD channels

HDTV is measured amongst the best digital broadcast platforms with a higher resolution than usual television system. The images and pictures emerge more lucid and sharp and sound quality is also enhanced. Sun Direct offers 41 add-on packages ranging from Rs. 6 to Rs. 300 a month of the most view channels. It offer a basic package of over 130 channels in digital clarity with DVD quality pictures and sound for an opening offer of Rs. 499 with free dish and set-top box.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

1080p HD channels

DishTV is getting ready to begin its own satellite by June end. The new satellite will offer 14 additional KU transponders. With the new satellite DishTV will have sufficient bandwidth for HD channels. BTW, the new satellite would also enable DishTV to offer broadband internet service to its subscribers to HDTV. Check and reply.

1080p HD channels

Currently, Sun Direct is the only DTH player contribution HD content. The corporation is beaming Indian Premier League matches in this format . Though companies said these are motionless early days for deciding prices, a senior DTH company manager said HD boxes would cost up to 30% more than average set-top boxes that hold a tag of Rs 1,000-2 ,000. The only offering for the consumer now is that the usual set-top-box is cheaper than its cost.