Thread: BSNL EVDO Rs.550 Unlimited Plan

BSNL EVDO Rs.550 Unlimited Plan

Anybody need the new broadband connection and would not mind Awful customer care services of BSNL can go for BSNL EVDO.

The approximate cost of Wireless Modem around Rs.3650 this unlimited plan looks really cheap !
    Since we are getting speeds upto 3.1MBPS, and for this you just have to pay Rs.550 per month.

I am going for this plan anybody else have a better plan then this.

Re: BSNL EV-DO Rs.550 Unlimited Plan.

Well, if you are getting speed upto 1.5mbps that will also be good deal with the great option mobility, but now they are increasing tariff, but the existing customer will be able to enjoy the unlimited plan for Rs 650 per month, but the new customers will have to pay Rs 999 for a month. It will be better if you buy the plan before they increase the tariff.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Yes, I know that they are planning to raise the tariff but the good news is that they are also planning upgrading the network from the Rev 0 to Rev A EVDO technology. The meaning of this is that the speed will upto 3.1 Mbps over the conventional 2.4 Mbps. Not only that BSNL will also enable all India roaming and for this technical work is almost over and the testing is in progress.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

It seems to be a very good plan but it is not good in Bangalore I mean they are good proving good service in Bangalore and what more they are also not providing the trial period so I am not able to check the speed in my area.
    My friend is staying in Patiala, he is also having the same opinion about the connection in his area.
    In short this plan seems to be good but it will be better if BSNL can learn to keep their promises.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I do not know what is the others experience but my brother is using this plan and he is getting a good speed on net. Using this plan he is able to open the flash sites very easily that is also within a span of three to four seconds.
    When I checked the speed I got the result of 380Kb/s download. Hence according to me it is a good plan. But maybe I am getting this because BSNL tower is very close to my house, it approximately a half a kilometers far away from my house.

My friends this plan is updated now but it is not for the new user. Only the current users can use this plan. If new users whan to use this plan they have to pay Rs 999 for a month but you can access unlimited downloads.

BSNL have raise their charges for the EVDO unlimited plan from Rs 550 to Rs 999. But the old customers can enjoy the usage for Rs 650 per month.

Re: BSNL EVDO Rs.550 Unlimited Plan

The news is correct that they have raised their price and the new schemes are listed below.
    1. Rs 199 per month that comes with 500Mb of free usage
    2. Rs 299 per month that comes with 1 GB of free usage.
    3. Rs 449 per month that comes with 2 GB of free usage.
    4. Rs 649 per month that comes with 5 GB of free usage.
    5. Rs 649 per month that comes with 5 GB of free usage.
    6. Rs 999per month that comes with unlimited usage.