Thread: VoIP using BSNL Broadband

VoIP using BSNL Broadband

I have been using dell inspiron desktop installed with windows XP. Is it possible to use VOIP using the BSNL broadband and also tell me how to get bsnl connection. If possible please provide some plan details too. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Currently i am using a braodband provided by a local service provider.

Re: VoIP using BSNL Broadband

Yeah it is possible to use VOIP using bsnl broadband it is definitely a very goood choice because BSNL has installed Quality Telecom Network in the country and now focusing on improving it, expanding the network, introducing new telecom services with ICT applications in villages and wining customer's confidence.

So far i am aware i don't think that bsnl is providing the voip services since after searching for bsnl information on bsnl website i could not find any sort of informtaion regarding the bsnl voip. instead of voip i would suggest you to use BSNL 3G service which seems pretty good and it is also a unique though.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Thanks for the replies can you give some more features about the bsnl voip so that i can evaluate the services of BSNL that is whether it is worth money. Also tell me about the connectivity are the networks proper. What if i am into a remote village. Please help me to so that i can decide whether it is owrth my money or not.

There are a number of services available but they could not match the criteria of the BSNL. So i think you should go for BSNL sice it provides a lot additional features such as strong connectivity as well as the call logging facility. All other broadband service providers lacks both these features. Hope this helps you.

I think it is not possible to get BSNL settings installed on the ubuntu operating system so i would suggest you not to go ahead on this matter. Try to subscribe to a service provide which will provide support for ubuntu linux operating system since this application is rarely used so this would help you to get rid of this application.