Thread: How to change BSNL broadband plans

How to change BSNL broadband plans

I have been using the bsnl broadband plan since i have subscribed to the 250 plan which provides only 400 MB of data transfer and most probably my usage are exceeded by that so i need to change the BSNL broadband plan from plan 250 to plan 500 which provides unlimited data download. Since i am a new bsnl subscriber and hence i am not aware of the procedure to change the bsnl broadband plans.

Re: How to change BSNL broadband plans

As far as i know you can change the plan by filling an online application on the bsnl website. you will have to just go to the bsnl home page then simply click on broadband plan a new windows will open on the desktop simply fill all the information which are required and then the plan to which you want to change. This should get your plan changed.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

As far as i know if you really want to change to another broadband plan then you need to call the customer care center of the Bharat sanchar nigam limited.

Simply ask the customer care executive to migrate your plan from the existing one to a plan of your choice then you will receive a confirmation call and your plan will get changed.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

It is not easy to change your plan since you are BSNL subscriber so i would suggest you to rush to the nearest customer care center and you will get a form for changing your broadband plan fill the form accordingly and submit it. This will help you to get your bsnl broadband plan changed. Hope this helps.

After reading all the above replies i finally decided to go manually and submit the form for changing the bsnl braodband plan. But still i have a doubt when will my plan get changed and will my bill cycle gets changed because of the plan change. please help me with a suitable reply as soon as possible. thanks in advance.

Most probably the plan change comes in to affect after the end of the current month that means after the end of the month in which you have opted for the change of the plan. For example If you fill the form on 6th of may 2010 then your plan change will come in to affect from 1st June 2010 which will not change the bill cycle at all.