Thread: Airtel broadband for Vonage VOIP

Airtel broadband for Vonage VOIP

Hello everyone
    Can you tell me is Airel VOIP (VOice over internet protocol) is worth using. currently i am using the a local VOIP subscription. Also you can tell me a VOIP application or services which can save my bucks. any help in this matter would be appreciated heavily. Also try to provide some information about the subscriber which you are suggesting.
    Last edited by Campbel; 06-05-2010 at 01:27 AM.

Re: Airtel broadband for Vonage VOIP

I would advice you to us Vonage because of the advantages mentioned below:

• Call around the world for less - choose the Vonage World plan, and you get unlimited Voice over Internet Protocol calling to landlines in more than 60 countries; for countries not included in Vonage World, or under other plans, you get exceptionally low per-minute rates
    • Portable - you can take your Vonage adapter with you when you travel.
    • Keep your existing number - most numbers can be transferred to Vonage.

Siince Airtel is one of the world's most desired integrated communication device on Airtel. Now be constantly accessible on mail, talk on phone and surf the internet at the same time, schedule and coordinate appointments in the middle of meetings, raise approval request, log in orders, update business databases and stay connected to your colleagues, customers, friends and family – from anywhere, anytime.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

If you have not used the Yahoo Messenger then use it because it is an instant messaging software from Yahoo!. It supports the standard audio chats and webcams.

It allows you to call landlines or mobile via Yahoo! Voice. This application is also freely available on yahoo. So you need to install i ton your system and then ask the receiver to install it on his end you can also call from the yahoo messenger.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

You have not provided much information but let me tell you if you have high-speed Internet connection or my be a broadband any G compatible phone and also a Vonage phone adapter you will have to connect the devices through the high-speed Internet to your phone. Then you need to use Vonage.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Skype is also one of the best VOIP application. It is available since September 2003, the telephony software Skype allows free VoIP call over the Internet from PC to PC. Since July 27, 2004, Skype integrates the ability to call landlines (SkypeOut) and to have a number for incoming calls. SkypeOut is paying 1.7 cents per minute in France and Belgium.