Thread: Vonage connection with Reliance broadband

Vonage connection with Reliance broadband

I owe a reliance broadband connection since last month. Recently i thought of connecting my Reliance Broadband with Vonage so that i would be ablt to call my uncle whoc resides in the gulf using the Voice over internet Protocol (VOIP). Whenever try connecting my vonage to internet it throws an error 003 & 004. Please help me to get rid of this situation.

Re: Vonage connection with Reliance broadband

It appears as the reliance broadband is not compatible with the Vonage services and hence you will have to get another similar services which will allow you to make an international calls in a cheaper rates. I think you should try to get rid of this problem by using another services ask Airtel itself should privide this facility.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I am not aware of the compatibitlity at all nut i would appreciate your help in this matter. Can you tell me how to get the Vonage installed at my place or simply tell me which other services could be used for the same i mean to sya for VOIP calling. Please tell me as soon as possible since i had to spend a lot of money every week.

As far as i know it would be better if you use the services from the same subscriber from which you are using the broadband connection since this will help you to use VOIP service through your Airtel broad band connection and you do not have to depend on any other service or application. Hope you got the fix.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

I will suggest you to use since with Skype you can talk freely with other skype users without worrying about cost, time or distance.

Spread the word and tell your friends to download Skype so you can talk, exchange messages or make video calls for free.

You can also make calls to landlines and mobiles at local, national and international at attractive rates .

Net2Phone has been chosen as one of the best companies Broadband DAC 2003 by the journal. Try using the Net2Phone application software for your voip needs. Since it will help you to make international calls in a cheaper rates. so i would advice you using the Net2Phone application.
    You can make call within the U.S. for U.S. $ 0.02 minute. International calls for only U.S. $ 0.03 Send fax from your personal computer.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Hi friend

I think that it would be better if you try using services from a different braodband serve provider. Because i am having a very horrible experience with Reliance. Many a times i have seen them charging for any reason they wish.

When we ask reliance for the same they say that they have not done this purposely. Ultimately after repeated incidents i terminated my Reliance connection and brought Airtel which is very reliable.