Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Connecting Tikona from WiFi mobile

Re: Connecting Tikona from WiFi mobile

Quote Originally Posted by varma333 View Post
    i am getting connected from both the settings but the login button is not getting clicked on the tikona login page

am using samsung monte. browser name is dolphin. i have tried to connect with opera mini but of no use
    An just not able to understand why you want to browse the tikona's login page from your mobile phone ? You can do that from your PC, and use your mobile simply to connect with Wi-Fi.

If am making some mistake or unable to understand your problem, than please correct me.

to use the internet on mobile after getting connected to tikonawifi if i try to browse on my mobile, tikona login page comes. and the login button does not get clicked. that is the problem.

I can use internet on my pc there is no problem in it. i just wanted to browse through my mobile phone also

Quote Originally Posted by varma333 View Post
    to use the internet on mobile after getting connected to tikonawifi if i try to browse on my mobile, tikona login page comes. and the login button does not get clicked. that is the problem.

I can use internet on my pc there is no problem in it. i just wanted to browse through my mobile phone also
    What I have heard is that Tikona has argued that it does not support wifi enabled phones but there is workaround, which is as follows:
    1. You need to first connect the router that is provided by tikona to you in your computer/laptop using the cat5 cable.
    2. After that, you just have to create an ad-hoc wireless connection on the same pc or laptop that will enable you to start your wifi phone. This way you can connect to the internet on your mobile phone. But the only problem here is that you will have to keep your pc or the laptop turned on continously everytime.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

My issue: Wanted to change Bill plan.

Resolution: Bill plan change as received difference Amount.

Thanks. Thanks a lot. You have been of great help and have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldo View Post
    Currently I am using Unlimited plan of MTNL triband but am planning to shift to TIKONA as it is cheaper. I know it is a Wireless broadband if I can connect my phone to the broadband connection using Wifi. So have any of you tried Connecting Tikona from WiFi mobile? It is very important that I am able to access Internet using phone so please people share your experience and information about it. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    I am using Nokia E5 handset.. I have a tikona login and pwd.. Can anyone suggest me the settings to access tikonawifi from my nokia phone ??

Quote Originally Posted by bigjai_in View Post
    Hi,
    I am using Nokia E5 handset.. I have a tikona login and pwd.. Can anyone suggest me the settings to access tikonawifi from my nokia phone ??
    You need to have a router where you can connect your mobile phone to the tikona wireless broadband. Just put the wep key and password which you use to connect on pc to your mobile phone and then with the inbuilt wifi of Nokia E5 you will be able to surf the net without any problems. Hope that helps you out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12