Thread: Airtel 3G Tariff Plans PrePaid PostPaid

smile Airtel 3G Tariff Plans PrePaid PostPaid

After hearing a lot about the Airtel's 3G services i am very much excited to get it as soon as possible please tell me where will i get the Airtel's 3G services and if possible please send me some details about the Airtel 3G Prepaid as well Airtel 3G postpaid plans. Any help in this matter wpould be appreciated highly.

Re: Airtel 3G Tariff Plans PrePaid PostPaid

As far as i know Airtel has launched its 3G mobile services only in the cities of Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore on a test basis. It has not beem alunched full fledged so that i can give you more details about the same also you cannot get the details about the Airtel 3G Prepaid as well Airtel 3G postpaid plans. Since no plans have been announced till date.

Airtel has launched the 3G Services only in few metro cities and that too with the Iphone. That the airtel 3G services are applicable only with the Iphone it is available only with a single tariff plan which is mentioned below:

DataUsage/Month---->Charges
    First 500 MB--------->Free
    > 500 MB------------>30p/50KB

Airtel 3G services has not yet been launched in the country. It is just ran on a test basis and hence i would suggest you to wait for the tests it is better that you don't be a part of the Airtels experience. By doing so you will be benefited but if you desperately need it then simply opt for another subscriber.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

You can get a brief description about the 3g plan which is provided by the Airtel 3G services.

Also have a look at the following terms and conditions below:

* This phone can only be used with an Airtel connection. All warranties/benefits are null and void if unlocked before the expiry of 12 months.
    * Free 500 MB of data download/month for 12 months. Charges after free usage are Re. 0.30 / 50 KB. This offer is not valid if used on any other phone.
    * To activate this Data Plan, please request the helpdesk at any Airtel store.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

I would suggest you to go for another Service provider like the BSNL and MTNL if you are residing in the metro cities. The bsnl provides a very good 3G services and that too in a very cheaper rate. So i would advice you to go for the BSNL 3G also it provides network support throughout the country. Hope that this helps.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

It is difficult to get a 3G plan from Airtel either a prepaid or a postpaid since the Airtel is yet to launch a 3G plan so far it is only launched in selected cities and hence it is recommended to hold for the moment or subscribe to another service providers like the vodafone or the BSNL or even MTNL. They may have help you