Thread: Bsnl Broadband -Frequent Disconnection For every 30 seconds

Bsnl Broadband -Frequent Disconnection For every 30 seconds

Hello friends,
    I am using WA3002G4 Modem to access internet using Bsnl BroadBand. In starting it don't have any problem. From the last week it continuously disconnected. I don't know why this is happened. I don't know why there is Frequent Disconnection For every 30 seconds in Bsnl Broadband. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Bsnl Broadband -Frequent Disconnection For every 30 seconds

From your information it seems that there is some wire related issue. Your modem's wire get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to use another wire with your modem. If you didn't get any problem with new one, then it means that your old wire is faulty one. In this case buy another wire for your modem.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method to fix this problem, but nothing happened. Then one day I restart my modem and then it works fine. I think you also restart your modem to get rid out of this problem. Just turn off your modem and after sometimes again start it. After this you will not get any problem.

I also had the same problem. I use various method to fix this problem, but nothing happened. Then one day my friend tell me that there is some technical problem at the BSNL and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case just wait for few more days until BSNL resolve this issue.
    After some time you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in the WA3002G4 Mode and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to use another modem with your computer. If you didn't get any problem with new modem, then it means that your old modem is faulty one. Just replace it with new.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortezz View Post
    Hello friends,
    I am using WA3002G4 Modem to access internet using Bsnl BroadBand. In starting it don't have any problem. From the last week it continuously disconnected. I don't know why this is happened. I don't know why there is Frequent Disconnection For every 30 seconds in Bsnl Broadband. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.
    Hey due to some technical problem you are facing this problem. Just wait fore few more days to fix this problem.