Thread: Tikona Broadband Connections

Tikona Broadband Connections

Hello, I want to know the details about the Tikona Broadband connection and if you are having that then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I am not able to know the details about it and if you give me that then I can able to understand that.

Re: Tikona Broadband Connections

Hey, I am also searching for the same solution. If anyone is having the details about it, then please provide that to me. I have called them for the new connection, but no one had come to setup the connection yet. What is the reason behind that. Is this is happening due to the problem of the more connection requirement. If anyone is having details about it, then please provide that to me.

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the customer care and then ask them about the problem. They will simply provide you details for your purpose. It is just needed to make use of the help from them and then you can simply able to get the solution for your purpose. It will simply solve your problem. You will able to know the details from that.

Hello, If you have contacted them for your connection then you can simply get the connection. Whether it will be late or not, but you will able to get the connection from them. So, just wait and then you will able to get the connection from the Tikona for your purpose. So, just get that and then you will able to solve the problem of you.

Hello, If you want to get the Tikona Broadband Connection then you just need to contact them and then they will simply provide you details for your connection plan and then by making use of that you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then get solved for your problem. You will able to solve your problem of the connection from that. So, just get that.