Thread: Airtel DTH VS Tata Sky DTH

Airtel DTH VS Tata Sky DTH

I have been using the cable connection since last five year and now i am planning to buy a new DTH connection and i am confused between Airtel DTH and the Tata sky DTH. Can you tell me which one of this is better so that i can select an appropriate one for me please help me so that i spend my money worthily. Thanks in advance

Re: Airtel DTH VS Tata Sky DTH

I would advice you to go for Airtel DTH because it had changed the way you watch television with the most advanced technology in the world, digital TV interactive from Airtel.

Now demand what you want to watch, when you want to watch it. digital TV interactive is less prone to rain or other atmospheric interferences and delivers a far superior TV viewing experience than your normal cable.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

As far as i know Tata Sky digicomp is priced at just Rs 1,599*. If you purchase this by calling the helpline, apart from the free home delivery you can avail of a special offer. You can pay using the recharge vouchers available in a few denominations, via SMS, using our cheque payment facility or by simply paying online using your credit card/net banking account.

I think that tata sky is better than Airtel Digital TV since i have used it for more than a year and neither faced any sort of problems with it. i would suggest you to go for the tata sky if you want play pause and record facility as like the Airtel Digital TV then you can go for the tata sky plus .It will provide some more facilities as mentioned before but off course will charge somewhat higher.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Thanks for the reply but so finally after reading alll your suggestion finally i have decided to go for the Tata sky plus can you tell me how will i get the tata sky plus i mean to say from where can i book this service. I need some more details so please answer the following questions.

• What are the tariff plans which i can subscribe
    • What are the documents required

I will be very much thankful to you.

You can request for free home delivery of Tata Sky by calling Tata sky helpline numbers. It can also be purchased from all leading electronic stores pan-India or online. Or you can simply visit any of your nearest tata indicom galleries too. It is also available with all local TV and house hold applicances showrooms and vendors.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

According to my knowledge you will need to submit a single copy of a residential proof and also a single copy of identification proof

1. Residential Proof

• Bank statement.
      • Ration cards.
      • Electricity bills.
      • landline telephone bills.

2. Identification proof

• Driving License
      • Voter's ID card.
      • Id card issued by the employer